KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Suicide Squad, The Batman, The Flash

The Suicide Squad, The Batman, The Flash
Started by: Blakemore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Suicide Squad, The Batman, The Flash

Anyone else think Warner Bros just saw "The Avengers" or "The Amazing Spiderman" or "The Incredible Hulk" and thought "I know what we're doing wrong!"

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2022 01:13 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

they have been doing that since 2008

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 18th, 2022 10:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

EzraFlash will be the last nail to DC's coffin.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2022 10:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Re: The Suicide Squad, The Batman, The Flash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
Anyone else think Warner Bros just saw "The Avengers" or "The Amazing Spiderman" or "The Incredible Hulk" and thought "I know what we're doing wrong!"

No. Because they still don't know what they're doing wrong because they still keep doing it wrong.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2022 10:56 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Their studio was founded in November 3, 2018.

They don't have their Kevin Feige and they have zero experience.

James Gunn won't be there on every project to save their asses.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2022 09:29 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Re: The Suicide Squad, The Batman, The Flash

I’m gonna say…

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
No. Because they still don't know what they're doing wrong because they still keep doing it wrong.

…and…

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
James Gunn won't be there on every project to save their asses.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2022 10:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't like Ezra Miller as The Flash, he comes off as autistic and that's not Barry Allen. He's not as bad as Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor, but that's not saying much considering Eisenberg is the worst Luthor possible.

They could have cast Gabourey Sidibe and she somehow would have been a better Lex Luthor.

I'm hoping they use the Flashpoint arc to reset the wrongs they've committed and start fresh where it's needed, but I highly doubt they will.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 10th, 2022 07:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I don't like Ezra Miller as The Flash, he comes off as autistic and that's not Barry Allen. He's not as bad as Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor, but that's not saying much considering Eisenberg is the worst Luthor possible.

They could have cast Gabourey Sidibe and she somehow would have been a better Lex Luthor.

I'm hoping they use the Flashpoint arc to reset the wrongs they've committed and start fresh where it's needed, but I highly doubt they will.
I remember when that film first came out. The meme was "We wanted Heisenberg; they gave us Eisenberg."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2022 07:39 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pretty accurate

Old Post Mar 10th, 2022 08:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I think Flash has been delayed again.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2022 10:31 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Did they decide to reshoot 90% of the film?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2022 10:39 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I think Flash has been delayed again.

Running late?
Classic Flash tactic, to throw off suspicion.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2022 01:33 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Robtard
Did they decide to reshoot 90% of the film?

A 7month delay, so yeah possible.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2022 08:28 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
Running late?
Classic Flash tactic, to throw off suspicion.
I get that reference. smile

Barry Allen was a scientist who was always late before he got the freak accident that gave him super speed.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2022 11:04 AM
Darth Thor

Ezra Miller been arrested for disorderly conduct lmao. Someone needs to tell him he aint the Fresh Prince.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2022 04:42 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

like that hoe amber turd, absolutely nothing will happen to homo him/her/they ezra mller

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 30th, 2022 10:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
like that hoe amber turd, absolutely nothing will happen to homo him/her/they ezra mller

At least Amber gets the WB Execes stiff. Whats Ezra got on them ?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2022 08:39 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Maybe he gets some of them stiff too? Different strokes, you know.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2022 07:52 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Well at least Flash apparently tested well.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2022 09:40 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cryena
Restricted

Account Restricted

amber heard needs to go to jail and never be heard from or about again. they should cast johnny depp in the dcfm. as for ezra at first i didn't like him as flash but he kinda grew on me. i hate when they recast parts they should just kill off the character and replace them. bring in wally west and siren.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2022 06:53 PM
cryena is currently offline Click here to Send cryena a Private Message Find more posts by cryena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote