KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » zombie script part 5 (EXTREMEY GRAPHIC)

zombie script part 5 (EXTREMEY GRAPHIC)
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

zombie script part 5 (EXTREMEY GRAPHIC)

again, this part of the script is extremely GRAPHIC CONTAINS EXPLICIT RAPE SEQUENCE AND EXTREME BODILY MUTILATION, IF THIS WILL OFFEND YOU DO NOT READ....

Fade back in on Leo, he's sitting with a magazine watching tv, his door is now locked. he begins to talk to himself

LEO
Shit, those 2 girls were sexy.... i miss being young... (we hear the tv echoing softly, talks about the events of the day can be made out) Damn, i should call dave, hopefully those cops dont have him doing gaurd duty at the graveyard tonight.... (picks up the phone and begins to dial, the phone rings on the other end of hte line... screen splits in half) yeah, dave... what are you up to?

DAVE
Oh hey Leo, not to much, im just here at the cemetery. Those ****ers at the station sent me over here to keep an eye on the place.

LEO
Damn, i had a feeling they'd send you over, always picking on the new guy. You aren't alone there are you?

DAVE
Yeah, for now i am. They said they'd send some back up for me in an hour or so.

LEO
Ok, well be careful man.

DAVE
Yeah i will, god, this cemetery is so huge, and its surrounded by forrest... those assholes who robbed the graves could be anywhere.

LEO
Yeah, i can't believe more corpses went missing.

DAVE
Yeah, its ****ing spooky here right now. just knowing what has happened during the night so far...

LEO
Yeah, well you take care of yourself, i gotta go buddy.

DAVE
Ok, take it easy.

Leo and Dave hang up the phone, the split screen goes back to full, with dave in full view now. He is near the entrance of the cemetery, near the street, sitting on a tombstone, seems bored.

DAVE (talking to himself)
God damn it, figures they send me here by myself.

He kicks a tombstone, nudging it a bit.

DAVE
Oops... (bends down to fix it, he does)

He goes back to sitting on the tombstone, he looks over at teh entrance to the cemetery, a young woman walks by quickly, as if in a hurry. The camera swoops over towards her, and we begin to follow her.

The Woman is walking quickly, breathing heavy, looks behind her as if distressed...

Cut back to Dave's view, we see a man walk by the entrance, the same direction the woman just passed.

Cut back to the woman.

The woman begins to speed up, obviously scared, she turns and see's the man behind her, walking quickly as well. She is walking near the small, wooded area next to the cemetery, she turns to walk through there, a seeming short cut, the man follows.

She begins to run slowly, continuing to keep an eye behind her. She's lost the man following her, she speeds up her running, then the man jumps out from behind a tree, now in front of her.

WOMAN
*SCREAMS* What do you want!!? Why are you following me!?

MAN(pulls out a gun)
You shut the **** up skank.

WOMAN
*wimpers* (quietly) what do you want?

MAN
That pussy... (puts the gun to her head) with all the shit going on tonight, the cops wont be to concerned with a little rape crime... take off you're pants...

WOMAN
No....

MAN (cocks teh gun)
Do it or you're dead.

WOMAN
please.... dont....

The man wraps his arms around her, corressing her body, rubbing her breasts and buttocks.. The woman begins to groan in disgust...

MAN
Mmmm, god you feel so soft... how old are you?

WOMAN
Twenty-Seven...

MAN
God... pull them pants down.... slowly..

The woman obays... begining to sob...

WOMAN
Please... dont do this to me... I'm pregnant....

MAN
So? its not my baby, why the **** should i care? Now take of your panties.

The Woman obeys.

MAN
Now get on y ou're hands and knees, im gonna rape you doggy style ****. (puts the gun to her head) and dont think about screaming *****, im not ****ing around.

Th woman obeys, getting on her hands and knees, still sobbing

The man gets behind her, kneels down, unzips his pants and positions himself, ready to penetrate her

MAN
Again, dont ****ing scream (he pushes his pelvis forward, entering her, the woman groans and begins gagging, struggling not to vommit as the man begins to thrust harder and harder) oh **** that's so good, oh my god... tell me you like it baby

WOMAN
Gags and groans in a disgusted manner

MAN
****ING SAY IT YOU ****!!! OR ILL **** YOU SO HARD YOU"RE BABY WILL FLY OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!

WOMAN (between gags and sobs)
I....like it...

MAN
oh yeah...

We hear russling noises and sticks breaking, but the man is too busy with his deed to notice the small noises.

The camera begins to move towards the front of them both, so we see both their faces, and we can see behind the man.... after a couple of seconds we see a group of shadowy men walking toward the two... the man is to enthrawled to notice... as the group gets closer, we can see them more clearly, they are decaying, grey skin, pieces of flesh hanging off their faces. They are obviously walking dead... they are wobbly in their manner of walking... finally one gets right behind the man and tackles him... the man yells in confusion as all of them begin gathering around him, kneeling down, and biting in various places on his body, the woman is now standing to the side watching in disbelief... one zombie bites the man directly in his adams apple, which we see get torn out of his neck, he immedliatly begins to vommit up blood, as it also gushes from his neck wound...another zombie bites his fingers ripping them off, another bites his eyebrow, ripping it, along his eyelid and the part of his forhead directly above it. another one of the dead notices the mans penis still hanging out of his zipper. the zombie leans down toward it, peparing to take it into his mouth. The man see's this and tries to move his hand down toward that zombie to swat him away, however as he moves his arm, another zombie catches it and bites into his forarm, ripping skin along with the vital veigns of the wrist out of the wound, then the zombie that was leaning toward his crotch gets the mans penis in his mouth, and bites down, we hear a crunching sound as the zombie begins to chew it and eat while it is still attached to the man, the man begins screaming and gurgling... the zombe at the mans crotch then pulls his head up, while holding the mans penis in his mouth, and pulls it off slowly, stretching it a bit as we hear it snap, the zombie bites down one last time and sever's it, and devours it as the man pours blood from the hole that used to be connected to his penis, the zombie swallows the mans weewee, and goes back down and begins eating the raw flesh that is pretruding from the wounded hole of the man, he then moves down a bit further, and bites the mans testicals, we hear them crunch as the zombie chews them and slowly tear them off, as they are tourn off, blood drenches the ground underneath him, the camera moves up and centers on the mans face, we see his eyes wide, finally a zombie leans down grabs the mans eyeball and pulls it out, and begins digging into his face, ripping out brain and skull.... the camera pans over to the woman, who is frozen in both fear and shock... a zombie turns towards her and and looks at her, he begins to walk toward her slowly, the woman screams and runs out of view from the camera, towards the cemetery, cut to officer dave in the cemetery.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 08:47 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

OH MY F*CKING GOD!!!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:18 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

*reads on*

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:19 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

thats the response i was hoping for smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:25 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

laughing out loudThese are hilariouslaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:21 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

hey tex your from texas me to maybe i know you how old are you

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:24 PM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:26 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

me to whats your real name tex dont worry you can pm me if you wish there are perverts on here

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:27 PM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Perverts?
Nah?
I dont believe it!

Just zombies eating penises and testicles!laughing out loud

My real name is Matt.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:29 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

i know you i think and yea there is i think i went to school with you i am bryanna

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:30 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Nope, dont know any bryanna.
What school did you go to?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:32 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

i cant remember i just know i know you what do you look like

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:35 PM
Tex
Yumsz

You cant remember what school you went to but you think you remember me, a person you have never seen...R.I.G.H.T...see ya!wacko

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:38 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

what screw you man i just thought i knew you wrongo BYE BYE sick sick

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:39 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Um, not to be a prick, but this is Backfire's Horror thread not a class reunion thread for people from texas. Either talk about gutting the prom queen, or pm eachother, jeez ppl.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 08:41 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

SORRY TIRED HIKER

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 08:42 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Ugh! I'm not!stick out tongue

What a drama queenroll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm sure BF doesn't care, and if he does I'll bit¢h slap that hoe in his face!
Then I'll slap that ass of his and thrust my pelvis into it!
laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 12:39 AM
eminem/the one
ginger

shut up tex what a gay name

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 12:42 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I know!
Isn't it divine?!?zorro

Hey bf, eminem/the one can play your penis/testicle eating zombie, I'm sure he/she/it has experience in said partstick out tongue
laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 12:45 AM
eminem/the one
ginger

hey jackass i am a chick alright

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 12:46 AM