KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » protecting my daughter online

protecting my daughter online
Started by: luckypenguin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
luckypenguin
Restricted

Account Restricted

protecting my daughter online

I'm MamaBear, and my daughter SophieBear is approaching the age of 13. I'm concerned about protecting my daughter online, but how do I manage that? How do you protect your kids?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2022 02:04 PM
luckypenguin is currently offline Click here to Send luckypenguin a Private Message Find more posts by luckypenguin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anthonydrowow

I know it can be a scary place, and as a parent, I know how important it is to keep our kids safe. I've found that one of the best things we can do is to have open and honest conversations with them about what they're doing online. That way, they know that we trust them and care about their safety, but also that we'll be there if they need help with something. It's also really important to talk about what kind of content is appropriate for her age group. You might want to consider checking out https://chekkee.com/14-tips-for-kee...ds-safe-online/ for some great advises on keeping your kids safe online.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2022 02:33 PM
anthonydrowow is currently offline Click here to Send anthonydrowow a Private Message Find more posts by anthonydrowow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
archybows

It's not enough to just tell your kid to be careful about what he or she does online—you can't watch them 24/7, and you can't protect them from everything. The only way to truly keep them safe is by taking away their ability to go online at all.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2022 02:54 PM
archybows is currently offline Click here to Send archybows a Private Message Find more posts by archybows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote