KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dumbledore's Brother, Aberforth

Dumbledore's Brother, Aberforth
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Miffed Dumbledore's Brother, Aberforth

I wonder if we will be meeting Dumbledore's brother in the upcoming books. In the 5th book Harry had saw the bartender in Hog's Head and had described the man as...

"grumpy-looking old man with a GREAT deal of long hair and beard who looked VAGUELY familiar" (OOTP-PG16)

If you go to this site http://www.hp-lexicon.org/aberforth.html you can read about his brother and find out some things that I found interesting, and that I didn't even know.

big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:06 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Yes I thought so too! laughing

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:23 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I bet his brother shows up in the next book~

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:57 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

it would be a good twist i wonder if he is anywhere near as powerful as dumbledor

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 01:46 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

probably not, if he works in a bar... maybe thats why hes grumpy :P

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 05:18 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

i reckon it would be awsome to see someone powerful enough to give dumbledor a run for his money and just because he works in a bar dosnt mean he not got any power or he is weak or anything.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:29 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

its his brother though and he used to be in the order............so i wonder if he's the EYES AND EARS for the order.......since STRANGE people go into Hogsmead.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:33 AM
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

yeah thats preety good thinking i wonder if he will be in the next book that would be cool

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:38 AM
Ass Goblin
Lord Of Ass

Weird that site has a lot of odd tidbits like the history of brooms ?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:44 AM
Ass Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ass Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ass Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah i thought it was really nifty

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:08 AM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

i think aberforth is naturally gonna b in the order of the pheonix prolly isnt he? i wonder....does dumbledore have any other siblings?? as powerful? were his PARENTS that powerful O_O

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:49 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah i know...makes you wonder

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:55 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

That would make a great twist!! anjd it'd work too, cos Dumbledore said the bartender threw a spy for Voldemort out when Sybil was making a prediction

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:05 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah....i wonder just how much alike they do look.......it could be his twin for all we know.........

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:27 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i am really anxious for a bigger part from aberforth... I wonder if he's ever impersonated albus before?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 07:34 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

bumping

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 10:41 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

cool link

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 02:33 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

mayb. isnt aberforth the 1 who couldnt read and was in trouble 4 something 2 do with goats?

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:14 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

u got that info off those famous witch and wizard cards didnt u about the goat and doing illegal experiments on it in his back yard

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:56 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i never heard about the goat thing

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 04:55 PM