KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » German Authorities Stop Planned Far-Right Coup

German Authorities Stop Planned Far-Right Coup
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

German Authorities Stop Planned Far-Right Coup

Germany expects more arrests after coup plot swoop

BERLIN/BAD LOBENSTEIN, Germany, Dec 8 (Reuters) - German authorities on Thursday ordered 23 people to be held for questioning as they investigate a far-right group that prosecutors say wanted to overthrow the state and install a former member of a German royal family as national leader.

Investigators have said the group, many of whom were members of the movement Reichsbuerger (Citizens of the Reich), planned to install aristocrat Heinrich XIII Prinz Reuss as leader of a new state and found evidence that some members planned to storm the German parliament and seize lawmakers.

Heinrich, 71, a descendant of the royal House of Reuss in the eastern state of Thuringia, was working as a real estate developer. He was arrested in the financial capital Frankfurt on Wednesday in a swoop on the group that has shocked many in one of Europe's most stable democracies and its largest economy.
-snip

More Far-Right nuttiness.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 9th, 2022 05:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hail Hydra!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2022 05:27 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They tried

Old Post Dec 9th, 2022 06:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
They tried
they did, ****ing nutters, I think we know what gave them the idea. Or rather who... lock him up!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2022 06:32 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This group is tied to the Qanon and other Far-Right online groups.

The father and son duo that started Qanon must be so proud of themselves. Deplorables, but proud. Suckered in so many gullible morons.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2022 06:38 PM
Adam_PoE

Another QTard-linked domestic terrorist incident. Shocking.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2022 06:45 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Heinreich's ( comments are the best.

"For 850 years we were, I think, a tolerant, cosmopolitan royal house in East Thuringia and now we are seen as terrorists and reactionaries all over the world, all the way to America. That's quite terrible," he added.

Ah yes, royal families. Well-known for being super tolerant, forward-thinking, and concerned for the welfare of the average person. Totally.

Last edited by StyleTime on Dec 9th, 2022 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2022 11:05 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

This group is tied to the Qanon and other Far-Right online groups.

The father and son duo that started Qanon must be so proud of themselves. Deplorables, but proud. Suckered in so many gullible morons.
Broly, even Bada have said how weird they find it I am critical of Trump and America's right. Because, 1 I visit America, 2 my daughters have American passports as does a granddaughter older than my daughters and 3, what goes on in the US, particularly the bringing the far right into the mainstream has led to mayhem and not just Jan 6, but things like Brexit and this. The appeasement by said right led yo Russia's newly found confidence in part.
Originally posted by StyleTime
Heinreich's ( comments are the best.

"For 850 years we were, I think, a tolerant, cosmopolitan royal house in East Thuringia and now we are seen as terrorists and reactionaries all over the world, all the way to America. That's quite terrible," he added.

Ah yes, royal families. Well-known for being super tolerant, forward-thinking, and concerned for the welfare of the average person. Totally.
laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 10th, 2022 09:51 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Broly, even Bada have said how weird they find it I am critical of Trump and America's right. Because, 1 I visit America, 2 my daughters have American passports as does a granddaughter older than my daughters and 3, what goes on in the US, particularly the bringing the far right into the mainstream has led to mayhem and not just Jan 6, but things like Brexit and this. The appeasement by said right led yo Russia's newly found confidence in part.

You have every reason to be concerned over America's politics considering the role America plays on the world stage and our Right's penchant to catering to the Far-Right extremes.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2022 07:53 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have every reason to be concerned over America's politics considering the role America plays on the world stage and our Right's penchant to catering to the Far-Right extremes.
Absolutely, the right are interlinked worldwide these days.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2022 02:11 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Absolutely, the right are interlinked worldwide these days.

because putin

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2022 02:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your daughters have a better chance of winning the lottery then walking into the kinds of things they amplify on tv, the US is largely very boring in most places. Obviously some are more dangerous but that's true in any country and often confined to a few sub sections of major cities (I worked in a major hospital and regularly walked through a danger area, everyone knew to avoid a certain garage at 2 am and you would be fine).

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Dec 17th, 2022 at 02:37 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2022 02:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
because putin
Yup.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2022 02:45 PM