KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Could Anakin have solo'd the Jedi Temple?

Could Anakin have solo'd the Jedi Temple?
Started by: Eli Vanto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Could Anakin have solo'd the Jedi Temple?

Rewind to ROTS. Lets say Anakin had no assistance from the clones and decided to storm the Temple alone. Would he have single handedly been able to kill all the Jedi?

And yes I know he was much more powerful and skilled than any Jedi who were at the Temple at the time, but that's still a lot of Jedi to deal with on your own.

Old Post May 13th, 2023 11:26 AM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

He would have been stomped in 10 seconds. Even if we take away Drallig and Ti

Old Post May 13th, 2023 11:44 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If Anakin just waltzed into the Temple and started slaughtering Jedi, then I'd assume they'd all be notified and converge on him... And given that there were likely dozens/hundreds of Jedi in the Temple at the time, that isn't a fight I see him winning(even if 99% of them were fodder in comparison.) It's just a numbers game.

There's a reason why Anakin was accompanied by the 501st during Order 66. It wasn't a solo mission.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 13th, 2023 at 12:53 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2023 12:42 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
If Anakin just waltzed into the Temple and started slaughtering Jedi, then I'd assume they'd all be notified and converge on him... And given that there were likely dozens/hundreds of Jedi in the Temple at the time, that isn't a fight I see him winning(even if 99% of them were fodder in comparison.) It's just a numbers game.

There's a reason why Anakin was accompanied by the 501st during Order 66. It wasn't a solo mission.
Yeah, more so in canon since i have the impression that the gap between fodders and the heroes are smaller than in Legends

Old Post May 13th, 2023 06:19 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

No to either Continuity, it's a simple numbers game.

Old Post May 14th, 2023 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Yeah but I'm under the impression that in Legends top tiers could oneshot fodders more easily

Old Post May 14th, 2023 12:08 PM
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Yeah but I'm under the impression that in Legends top tiers could oneshot fodders more easily

I mean yeah, but even in the EU Canon, you never had anyone soloing 100s of Force Users at once. Sure you had statements that they killed X amount, some in gigantic numbers, but there wasn't any further evidence of if it was all at once or just over time.

The only Force User I can think of that actually has a double digit kill count of Jedi straight up in combat, would be Nax Cirvan who killed 16 Jedi(8 Jedi and their 8 Padawans) on the plains of Rullag.

Since we know that a plain is basically just flatlands, then there isn't anywhere for him to pick them off or hide away. So by this context, he straight up destroyed 16 Jedi.

But then this guy is also a confirmed Army buster, as he also killed a Jedi General and their entire Clone Legion.

Now yeah, you could scale Anakin to this guy, since Anakin hunted him down and captured him. But 16 Jedi is far too low still to just jump him up to soloing 100s of them in the Temple.

I mean I guess you could also count Nihilus as being capable of just Force eating everything, but that's more hax based then just straight up wading through them in the conventional sense.

Last edited by Zenwolf on May 15th, 2023 at 12:30 AM

Old Post May 15th, 2023 12:28 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote