KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Reanimated One!!!

Reanimated One!!!
Started by: SG_Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

Cool Reanimated One!!!

So ppl I finally got to the 3rd installment of the Matrix series, I can with pride that it was friggin awesome, anyways I noticed something during the Super Blury Brawl,
<<<<------------------------SPOILER!!!!! ALERT----------------------->>>>

After Neo become a human meteor and crashes into the ground I for one believes that he dies and the "Machines" are keeping him going for the rest of the fight. I only say this because when he gets up he stumbles around not unusual but and he just doesn't look the same he looks like he's given up, also as some one already pointed in a past thread when we get a look through Neo's eyes we dont see the usual Matrix code instead we see a normal view of smith.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 07:16 AM
SG_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send SG_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by SG_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

i think neo knows at that point fighting is useless to both him a neo. he just want smith to get the code from him. so it can all end.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 07:20 AM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

interesting point, but i dont think it really matters... we've already seen tons of code POV's, so it really stuck out that there was a neo POV without code. seeing code there would have broken the illusion of the great fight. i tihnk there may be some significance to the fact that neo was sorta dead at the time, but i tihnk he was still able to see code, they just didnt show it.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 07:22 AM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

good points both of you, I also think Neo was dead inside to, he had lost trinity and when he was talking to "The Head" machine he was kinda emotionless, plus during the fight Neo looked like he didn't want to take any more bull$*it from anybody.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 07:46 AM
SG_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send SG_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by SG_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

when did it go to Neo's view without the code??

and if it didn't show the code how are you even certain it was his view??

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 07:52 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

When they gave us a FPV of Agent Smith when they were in the crater and they only show a face close up like that if they're doing a FPV. FPV = First Person Veiw.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 07:56 AM
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

As if we hadn't seen through Neo's eyes and not seen the code before, you also need to consider the Matrix feed on the ships (remember when they jumped the Logos?) When Smith gained full control, the Matrix world still existed, but the code was frozen, if it displayed at all, on the ships screens. Also, Neo apparently could not see the code when he was in the Train station, which was controlled by the Trainman program. So is it not feasable that because Smith had control, he could not see the code to begin with? And what reason would there have been to see the code anyway? I think it would have been distracting and misleading to what was happening, since the code screens usually implied that Neo was controlling something, winning the fight, or analyzing something -- here none of these apply to his situation.

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 10:15 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

This man has a point, the matrix code was currupt on the ships screens, so Neo was most likely seeing the samething.

But if he was how the hell could he even walk straight??

Thats why he is the mighty powerful one. stick out tongue

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 11:22 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

speaking of the bad matrix feed... there is one shot ( i dont remeber where) when the code is perfectly fine.. its not a close-up or anything, but you can tell....

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 01:38 AM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

^ stole my sig

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:15 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote