KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What is your favorit MATRIX vehicle (Simulation and real world)

What is your favorit MATRIX vehicle (Simulation and real world)
Started by: Koala MeatPie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning What is your favorit MATRIX vehicle (Simulation and real world)

Yo,
What is your Favorit Matrix Vehicle? You could say anything (well not ANYTHING) I mean is it the Neb? Or Niobe's firebird? Also tell why it is your Favorit.

Me it is the Twin's 4x4 (if anybody knows the actual type please tell me) It is resistant, and has a lot of horse power.

In the real world, My favorit Ship is Logos. (Niobe, Ghost, Sparks) because it is the fastest ship in the fleet, and also soo cool looking.

Attachment: crash.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:59 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

The Hammer is pretty cool. So is the car Trinity is driving but my favourite is the bike that Trinity uses in the freeway scene!Very cool!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 05:04 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

They never actually showed the Logos did they??? Or on the outside.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 07:07 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Re: What is your favorit MATRIX vehicle (Simulation and real world)

quote:
Originally posted by Crash_Overload
Yo,
What is your Favorit Matrix Vehicle? You could say anything (well not ANYTHING) I mean is it the Neb? Or Niobe's firebird? Also tell why it is your Favorit.

Me it is the Twin's 4x4 (if anybody knows the actual type please tell me) It is resistant, and has a lot of horse power.

In the real world, My favorit Ship is Logos. (Niobe, Ghost, Sparks) because it is the fastest ship in the fleet, and also soo cool looking.

That I believe is a Cadillac STS truck. It is my favorite too. big grin

Actually I think the cars are STS's. It is for Sure a Cadillac Truck. smile

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 07:28 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyShady
Major, Super, Someone

Its an Escalade Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Attachment: 2002 cadillac escalade ext.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 09:00 PM
CrazyShady is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyShady a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyShady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rin
Public Anemone Number One

My favorite is the Twins' Cadillac Escalade. It's HUGE like a tank, lots of horse power... It probably guzzles gas like the Merovingian drinks wine... but no matter, it's still wonderful. It'd be even better if it came with a Twin sticking his torso out of the moonroof shooting at people.

Can you smeeeellll what the sun is cooking?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 09:08 PM
Rin is currently offline Click here to Send Rin a Private Message Find more posts by Rin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

quote:
Originally posted by CrazyShady

Oh WOW

*Faints from the excitment of seeing the picture of the Escalade Truck*

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 09:25 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Very nice!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 09:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Like a rock... OOOOOOh like a rock!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 07:43 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i liked the ducati 996 and the cadillac XD

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 04:06 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shinta
matrix twins source

quote:
Originally posted by CrazyShady
if i buy it,does the twin comes free with it?(hope so,drool) big grin

isn't he cute???
shinta ,keeper of the twins nose twitch
http://groups.msn.com/neilthehippy/_whatsnew.msnw

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 08:22 PM
shinta is currently offline Click here to Send shinta a Private Message Find more posts by shinta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

lol trust u

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 02:51 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
i liked the ducati 996 and the cadillac XD

Ok the ducati 996 is tha bike Trinity was riding (ver cool big grin )
Who was driving the Cadilac XD?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 03:08 PM
Korri

'it' yet again its the silver saloon

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 03:20 PM
Kes
Philie

Korri what?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 03:23 PM
Korri

that 'thing' drives the XD which is the silver saloon with all the bullet holes n stuff

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 04:04 PM
Kes
Philie

Ah its the car that Trinity drives! Very nice too. My two faves are the ones she drives smile

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 04:24 PM
Korri

yup no doubt its a kewl car its powerful too hehe

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 04:47 PM
shinta
matrix twins source

i want my free roof-twin!big grin

isn't he cute???
shinta ,keeper of the twins nose twitch
http://groups.msn.com/neilthehippy/_whatsnew.msnw

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 07:29 PM
shinta is currently offline Click here to Send shinta a Private Message Find more posts by shinta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickydirtrider

As you already knew,
the dope car that the twins drove was an escalade extension,
what most of you didnt no was that it is one that just came out(after the movie)CAR AND DRIVER just did a articel on it, this is an aesome car, at 125,000 it has 700 horsepower and like 740 pounds/feet of torque. That is crazy, i love that car.
But my favorite car in the movie was Niobi's Firebird, i love muscle cars.
Also i liked the ducati(motorcycle) that trinity drove. In the real world my favorite vehicle is the Neb.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 07:44 AM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote