KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Ban POTC!!!!!

Ban POTC!!!!!
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Miffed Ban POTC!!!!!

Check this out. We should all show our support for the tribes and not go to see this movie! yes

'Pirates Of The Caribbean 2' Plot Details Revealed
[Monday, February 14th, 2005]

There is reportedly a "a strong element of cannibalism" in Pirates of the Caribbean 2 according to a report by the BBC.
Carib Chief Charles Williams said talks with Disney's producers revealed there was "a strong element of cannibalism in the script which cannot be removed".

The Caribbean island's government said Disney planned to film in Dominica.

The Caribs have long denied their ancestors practised cannibalism. Disney was unavailable for comment.

"Our ancestors stood up against early European conquerors and because they stood up...we were labelled savages and cannibals up to today," said Mr Williams.

About 3,000 Caribs live on the island of Dominica.

"This cannot be perpetuated in movies."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 04:50 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

hahahahhahahah wow.....i dunno if your gonna get through to many people

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 07:11 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I will unfortunatly go see it... i wasnt a fan of the first one..but maybe the second one will absorb me in...erm

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 07:13 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Bah? More cannible stuff GOH Our sose teacher has been feeding us enough of that type of stuff

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 07:56 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

We should really ban this movie all at once!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 12:04 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

You go dude!!! In a forum full of PotC OBSESSED poeple you're garanteed to succeed in turning us all against the second movie!!!!

*COUHG**COUHG*

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 02:28 PM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bordom

LMAO!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:11 PM
bordom is currently offline Click here to Send bordom a Private Message Find more posts by bordom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

the only thing we should ban is Orlando bloom appearing in this movie.....meh.... he's too annoying.....

in fact they should ban the movie all together and just turn it into a documentary with jack talking about cheese......

'down with God and up with cheese' (you know it's the right way to go Joscali)

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:24 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImAPirate
on the beach with JD

caribls living in domni.... whatever that name was. i never even heard of it. also, its a movie. all movies show killing and sex and all that other stuff that some people dont like, so why cant we show cannibalism?

with out orlando, we would have no one to make fun of, so i say keep the whelp AND FINALLY about that cheese...definitely a good idea

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 08:32 PM
ImAPirate is currently offline Click here to Send ImAPirate a Private Message Find more posts by ImAPirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImAPirate
on the beach with JD

laughing laughing out loud *laughs to self* ban potc........

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 08:33 PM
ImAPirate is currently offline Click here to Send ImAPirate a Private Message Find more posts by ImAPirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

ban potc... blink i dont think i understand

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 11:12 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImAPirate
on the beach with JD

no one does.

ITS A CRAZY WORLD

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 01:02 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

where are they going with this damn plot............. chinese....now cannibalizism.........

thanks for the info TH smile

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 01:40 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

Ban PotC....PLease EXplain...

Down with God & Up With CHEESE!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:23 AM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

POTC sux smile

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:13 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImAPirate
on the beach with JD

*watches as mass POTC fan army starts to get together and chase after non-potc fans with sharp objects*

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:23 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:28 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

and wiv bunnys

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 11:29 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

I agree with ImaPirate....Hasnt anyone ever seen Silence of the Lambs?

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:31 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

errr

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:32 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote