KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T3 Judgment Day Scene

T3 Judgment Day Scene
Started by: NoFate007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NoFate007

T3 Judgment Day Scene

Hey everyone. I'm a die hard fan of the series, and T2 has been my favorite movie since the day it came out, lol, not exactly the normal 4/5 year old's movie but I love it. You all seem to be just as huge fans as me, so I can respect you're posts. The scene in T3 where John is giving the voice over about how "the day the human race was nearly destroyed by the weapons they built to protect themselves", it shows a shot with 2 farm houses and the missiles flying up and crashing right back down. I absolutely LOVE this shot, but unfortunately I can't find any screenshots of it anywhere. I've checked almost every site I could find and it basically just has the same pictures. If any of you possibly have a picture of that shot, can you please send it to me? My AIM sn is HMSSFenster007 and my email is [email protected]
Thanks a lot guys, I look forward to posting a lot here.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 06:38 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

hello and welcome to our terminator thread, i did like that scene in the end too as the missles were in the air in the background.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:32 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

i liked all the nuke scenes

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 08:17 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

you violent person. Just kidding..!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 02:49 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

i still think kyle reese should take out the last of the t-800's ending the war

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:45 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I like all the scenes with the bombs falling, especially the top view of Earth. But the scene with the two farm houses was the best. When I saw that in the theatres I was like "Jesus.." cause its so weird seeing them go up just to go right back down again.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 08:31 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

yeah notfate, u see the missles go up up up and suddently come right back down again, and its like oh fuq!!!that was cool

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:09 AM
NoFate007

Still no luck finding this.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 05:56 AM
dulobast25

I liked the millions of endo skeletons scene

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 06:31 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

t4 better have lots of those scenes!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 08:40 AM
NoFate007

I liked the future scenes, but I didn't particularly like the endo one. I think they did it too fast, they should've shown some people being killed and killing machines like in the first two. The HK shot was awesome though.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 06:59 PM
NoFate007

Plus the sound of the lasers this time sounded like something out of Tron or one of those sci-fi movies that can't be respected. Lol. I think the laser sound in T1 and T2 was fine and they didn't need to "improve" lol on it.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:00 PM
dulobast25

liked the future scenes, but I didn't particularly like the endo one. I think they did it too fast, they should've shown some people being killed and killing machines like in the first two. The HK shot was awesome though.
I agree that the lasers in t1 and t2 didn't need improving.. nor did the soundtrack. and i wanted the endo scene to have all that stuff too, i just thought the scene itself looked cool.
i hated the new hk's, they whould have been like accompanying the original hk's or explained that the old design was improved or scrapped (the military, for reasons). they and the new t-1 looke like painted plastic, like something out of robocop. thye didn't look like real metal.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:20 AM
NoFate007

True, the T1 did resemble that one AI robot from Robocop a lot. I guess Stan is getting a bit lazy or maybe he's just too old. Hell, he did give us the first two, and the design for the TX is pretty cool (minus the skin thing).

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:30 AM
dulobast25

i think that decision was the producer and jonathon mostows' idea and stan made it to his liking. I think if it were stan's idea, it would have been more metallic and tx would have shown more mechanism and there would have been more robotic scens and less cgi scenes. the t1 was a dumb name anyway, should have been called the csm-1.. that thing wasn't an infiltrator unit.. at the worst, be called the hk-1

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:34 AM
NoFate007

I think it should've been the COT - 1. Cybernetic Orgasm (T could be for either Terminator or Test). Its supposed to be a kinda basic model isn't it? So why jump to an infiltrator that fast. Lol

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:00 AM
dulobast25

it wasn't a cybernetic organism.. and as i said, it wasn't an infiltrator, or should not have been, it was too basic and too soon and really should have been called the cyberdyne systems model 1 and the other the csm - 2 or the hk1 and hk2 as that is what they most closely resemble and it's likely those things were created to either hunt or kill al qaeta operatives or the opponent. But it wasn't a terminator nor was it a cybernetic organism so csm 1 or hk 1 would be the most appropriate

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 10:26 AM
NoFate007

This picture is driving me insane

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:31 AM
alic88
Barzakh

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE T3 JUDGEMENT DAY SCENE. THEY COULD'VE SHOWED MORE THAN THAT but it was good enough. cant wait for t4. probably will have 2 wait 5 ****in yearz for that

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 07:56 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

na we will see it in another 3 years.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 04:55 PM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote