KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The 'What does your name mean' thread

The 'What does your name mean' thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

which RPG again?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 10:57 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

It's on another forum, an X-Men one.
Yet I suspect you just asked that to annoy me and waste my time stick out tongue

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 10:59 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoundrel
Thane Zereil

Thane Zeriel came about because Thane was the name of a character I made up for a comic, and that derived because in some vague connection that is very distant so dont get hopes up I am related to the Thane of Inverness..and Zereil because I read a text on the Angelics and it was an Angel of the wrathfaul times and the heveanly wars and when God became passive he sent them to earth to reunderstand humanity and what is good...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 11:00 AM
Scoundrel is currently offline Click here to Send Scoundrel a Private Message Find more posts by Scoundrel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*points to self*
me?

I was just curious which RPG would have characters named Evy (of course I was thinking starwars like)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 11:00 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Yeap you, you have a meany emoticon next to your title, you cannot be trusted stick out tongue
Ah, really? embarrasment I had posted it before so I thought your question is ironic... roll eyes (sarcastic) Ok, I'm suspicious, I know! happy

Why didn't you use your old accound Scoundrel?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 11:08 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

WHOA! You can ask that elsewhere, Evy, let us keep this to the point, please.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 11:21 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Okaaaay, Ush, sorry... smile Back on topic, any more name explanations?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 11:29 AM
Darla
The Master's Favourite

My name means that while I can be fairly alluring you'd better be watching your neck around me! It suits my temper fairly well....

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 01:52 PM
Darla is currently offline Click here to Send Darla a Private Message Find more posts by Darla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

mine means it getting HOT in here so take off all your clothes..... or.....dont.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 01:57 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

This is just my alltime nickname.

Alwaya thought your name was from an orc, ush

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:29 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and how did you get your alltime nickname?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:31 PM
DeepThought
Salmon of Doubt!

DeepThought's meaning?

Read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy smile

And for those who have, I got a new M16 assigned to me in the army... its buttstock #?

42 cool

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:32 PM
DeepThought is currently offline Click here to Send DeepThought a Private Message Find more posts by DeepThought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hmm..how i found it? when i went in a computer club for the first time. It was there as default in a delta force 1 game..from another user probably. I'm stuck with it eversince..i guess i liked it a lot. How bout you...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:56 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

so...you stole your nick?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:58 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I think mine is kinds self-explanatory... I just like the bird!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 04:03 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Kes from star trek voyager. Didn't like the show but liked the name. And its small like my name smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 04:33 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

dunno

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 05:01 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Mech = I'm a mechanical manufacture engineer
Moggy = My nickname has been The Cat since school due to my goalkeeping prowess. A "moggy" is another word for a cat.

Job done.

Thank the lord thats the last time I have to explain that. big grin

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 05:19 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Like the do-do bird, gone but not forgotten?

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 05:20 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Mines mean a Puerto Rican warrior cheif from long ago.I took out one of the G's though.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 06:36 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote