KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Official Nightwing Thread

Official Nightwing Thread
Started by: CaptainInsano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried Official Nightwing Thread

Just wanted to know what you think about Nightwing. I am starting to get into Nightwing but I wonder if anyone has info on the bad guys or Bludhaven? Oh and one more question, how would you guys like to see new badguys?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 06:14 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Nightwing Rocks!!

Attachment: nightwing.jpg
This has been downloaded 154 time(s).

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 02:25 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard that Nightwing doesn't have a signal. Why is that?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 05:40 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

too cliche? love nightwing!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 04:18 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

awesome pic maverik ice

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 12:35 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Nightwing is the best, I think he doesn't have a signal because that would make him too much like batman

Attachment: nightwing3.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 10:27 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I'm not a big Nightwing fan I perfer the original, Batman
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:01 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Nightwing rocks, I mean he can't compare to Batman. But he's still cool

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:13 PM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

i've always liked nightwing better than batman but didn't he have a sign when he first started out?

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:07 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

How can you prefer NightWing over Batman?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:20 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

he's just always seemed alot cooler he's smaller but he seems alot faster which is what i like.

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 07:38 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Alright, but don't forget who taught him everything he knows.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:43 PM
batmanrules

quote:
Originally posted by gambit88
he's just always seemed alot cooler he's smaller but he seems alot faster which is what i like.

nightwings not faster. the only reason batman doesnt do all those flips like nightwing is cuz hes to cool for the, but still nightwing is cool

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 09:33 PM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

them*

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 09:34 PM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plazmagod
Mister Pickles to You!

Nightwing is proven to be a far better natural athleate as well as a better acrobat than anyone else(non-meta) in the DCU. He did not learn everything from Batman, however he did learn most of his skills from Bruce. He did in the process teach Bruce a thing or two. Dick never used a signal during the time he was in the 'haven, as he wanted to move away from being fully associated with Batman. That was part of the reason why he became a police officer during the daytime, so he could have better access to what was going on with the city's crime. I would not say that Nightwing is a better character than Batman, just diffrent(and equally as good).

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 09:45 PM
plazmagod is currently offline Click here to Send plazmagod a Private Message Find more posts by plazmagod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryshtyanna

Keep in mind about Nightwing's origins. He does more of those flips and such because he and his parents performed high wire acts in the circus. With these skills, combined with the kind of training Nightwing got from Batman when he donned the identity of Robin, makes this guy a strong force to reckon with.

Is he cooler than Batman? I guess that's always up for debate, but I find Nightwing to be in a league all his own. In some way I find that character to pose as another version of Batman, but merely in a different costume with a different personality.

Did that make sense there? lol

Richard Ward was raised by Bruce Wayne shortly after the death of his own parents. It comes as no surprise that his own lifestyle would both mirror and contradict that of his former guardian. Like most sons, whether the relation is by blood or not, they always want to carve their own path for the sake of claiming their own identity. This is how I see Nightwing.

There are so many possibilities with Nightwing that it's ridiculous.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 03:26 PM
Ryshtyanna is currently offline Click here to Send Ryshtyanna a Private Message Find more posts by Ryshtyanna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Richard Grayson actually.....

made by verauko

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:00 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

yeah nightwing kicks ass!!!! but i wont to know something im not that really into batman but is nightwing robin grown up? and if so why did he change i mean robin kicked ass but i guess the costume was a bit funky for someone growing up.

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 08:51 PM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightgirl76

nightwing is the first robin all grown up. apparently batman fired robin and he decided he needed a change.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 12:43 AM
nightgirl76 is currently offline Click here to Send nightgirl76 a Private Message Find more posts by nightgirl76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

No, Batman never fired him, as far as I know. He changed to Nightwing so that he could get to Deathstroke.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 12:46 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote