KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » the new batman movie

the new batman movie
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

the new batman movie

wow, its strange knowing darren aronfsky (yes i probably mis-spelled it), it doesnt seem like it would be his type of movie, his other 2 are just so strange, i wonder if he'll take his unique style over to the batman movie, or if he'll simmer down a bit.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 09:20 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

They're making ANOTHER one? sad (sigh) sad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 09:50 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

rumors are that howard stern plays the scarecrow god i hope not i hate him , but the new batman is gonna be a little ****ing crazy i think. darren going to make a new name for action adventure.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 08:50 AM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

wasn't it "Batman of the future"?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 01:52 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

This has been discussed here before.

Your thinking about Batman Beyond, Yerssot
Aronofsky is directing Batman: Year One, Which is the story of how Bruce Wayne becomes Batman!

I can't wait! Aronofsky is a genius! His movies are disturbing and dark, he's a perfect director for a dark story like Batman. I dont think he'll simmer down at all. If anything he'll turn up the heat. He never simmers down, each movie is more shocking and emotionaly challenging then the next. He needs to do a complete 180º from Schumacher to save the Batman franchise, and I am pretty sure he will. This should be an Oscar caliber film.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 08:48 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

sorry! yeah, I heared about Year One, not sure about it's good...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 09:01 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Oscar caliber, huh Tex?

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 11:41 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

You've obviously never seen an Aronofsky film roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pi and Requiem for a Dream are masterpieces!!!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 12:18 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Pi is good, but requiem for a dream is a masterpiece, one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 02:01 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Ellen Brystryn was amazing, the scene with the refrigrator and her performance in the subway car were beyond amazing!!!! and to think that AMPAS gave the Oscar to that bimbo Julia Roberts roll eyes (sarcastic) So far I've only seen the Edited Version, I'm hoping to get the NC-17 DVD soon. smile

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:21 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

It would have to take a pretty damn good direction to get an Oscar. Batman 3 and 4 were SOOOOOOO bad.

Batman; The Begining huh? Why are all these movie makers going back to make up the first part of the story now? They are copying GL, those bastards.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:35 AM
BackFire

i own the un-edited version, ive never seen the cencored one

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:38 AM
Tex
Yumsz

3 was horrible too!!!!! Schumacher is a retard!!!!!!!!!

I think it's going to be interesting getting to see how Bruce Wayne, a regular ole billionaire, becomes Batman cool

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:41 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

a regular billionare? Is there such thing?

Besides, they already told us why he became Batman. His parents were murdered by the Joker, so he dedicated his life to fighting crime.

I'll wait for it on video.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:43 AM
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
i own the un-edited version, ive never seen the cencored one

Yeah, they edited out some of the 'dildo scenes' and other parts here and there. A big red CENSORED sign pops up as the movie starts, letting you know that it's not being seen in it's intended form. Blockbuster refused to carry it if it wasn't censoredroll eyes (sarcastic) So what kind of special features does the DVD have?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:44 AM
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
Originally posted by ToMacco
a regular billionare? Is there such thing?

Besides, they already told us why he became Batman. His parents were murdered by the Joker, so he dedicated his life to fighting crime.

I'll wait for it on video.

Yeah, but peoples parents are murdered every day, and they dont decide to become batpeople!! I hear it's going to be a real head trip eek!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:46 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Well, it doesn't surpise me!

If you're a kid, and you see something like you're parents getting shot and killed right in front of you, something in the mind snaps. Then you think "I think I'll dress up like a bat from now on"

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:50 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Besides, the series will never be as bizarre as you hope. The movie will still be designed for kids, so they can sell of the Batman toys.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:51 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I want details! I want to know where this whole Bat fetish comes from!!!! He sees his parents killed as a child, but alot happens inbetween then and the time he becomes Batman! He doesn't become BatBoy you know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:53 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Oh believe me, this is going to be R rated for sure! Not a childrens movie in the least. WB wants a complete opposite of the previous movies! It's getting an R rating for sure. No toys for this movie. There saving that for Batman Beyond!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:54 AM