KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hi everybody!

Hi everybody!
Started by: Lady Ellie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lady Ellie

Cool Hi everybody!

Hey wazzup??? How's everybody feeling today?!? This is the first time I joined a forum. It is all new to me. I have to learn a lot!
But I can't wait to start!!! xxx Lady Ellie

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 07:31 PM
Lady Ellie is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Ellie a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Ellie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerry1521
jerry

hey wats up? I'm feeling good how about urself? This is my first time in the forum.All this is new and i hope to learn different points of view about the harry potter book from you.Can't wait to start big grin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 07:44 PM
jerry1521 is currently offline Click here to Send jerry1521 a Private Message Find more posts by jerry1521 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerry1521
jerry

I am 14 and a guy. I really liked the order of the pheonix even though it was a lot darker. As a guy who is a year younger than harry i can understand his feelings for Cho. I really hope in the 6th book that Harry and Cho get together. Ginny is nice and cool and all that but that just wouldb't be right. I think Harry and Cho are perfect for each other. I am still pretty mad about Sirius dying but i had a hunch it was going to be him even though i didn't want him to die. I think that if JKR should put Harry and Cho together next year. I think that Harry will do well on his O.W.L.S and his schedule for school will be alot harder than during his previous years making him lose his temper a lot at his friends.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 07:52 PM
jerry1521 is currently offline Click here to Send jerry1521 a Private Message Find more posts by jerry1521 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

Heya! Welcome to the boards! Have fun! big grin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 08:09 PM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Hello...both ! Enjoy your stay here !

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 10:11 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hello there, Lady Ellie! Take a look around, post... I hope you like it!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 11:38 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Hiya and welcome to the boards!

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 05:55 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Welcome

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 01:16 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hoooooooooooowdy smile

als je vragen hebt, ladie ellie, gewoon maar even vragen smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:13 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slybaghouse
A breath of fresh air

Welcome All

Good Times and Big Smiles big grin

- Winston Churchill

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 04:03 PM
Slybaghouse is currently offline Click here to Send Slybaghouse a Private Message Find more posts by Slybaghouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Olá to both! Welcome! smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 04:43 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Ellie

Hey, thanks people, you all really made me feel welcome here!
:alien

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 06:10 PM
Lady Ellie is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Ellie a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Ellie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

big grin alien

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 06:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Hullo M'lady. Welcome.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 09:20 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Hi, Welcome~!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 10:19 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Hiya! Welcome!

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 03:48 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote