01. The Imperial March has been added to Darth Vader's first appearance on
Princess Leia's ship.
02. When Obi-Wan is talking to Luke about his father Anakin's Theme plays
in the background and then it turns into the Imperial March as he talks
03. The lightsaber effects have been redone and the frame jumps of
lightsabers being turned on has been removed.
04. There's a new scene which has been shot during the filming of Episode
III in which the Emperor dissolves the Senate.
05. In the Cantina, the Duros(green aliens guys) have been replaced with
Neimoidians and some aliens from the prequels have been added.
06. The bleeding arm on the floor in the Cantina has been replaced with a
non-bleeding arm because it's now canon that lightsabers cauterize wounds.
07. The original shooting scene between Han and Greedo has been restored.
08. Jabba the Hutt has been given a makeover and Han no longer steps on his
09. In place of R2 wobbling down the stairs to the Falcon's hangar, a CG R2
navigating the stairs like he does in Attack of the Clones was added.
10. The white boxes around space ships have been removed and new CG shots
have been added.
11. The scene of the Falcon being chased by the two Star Destroyers was
modified. The Falcon now does spinning moves, avoiding the Star Destroyers'
12. When the Death Star destroys Alderaan there's a new scene of Yoda's
reaction to the disturbance in the Force that is created by all those
deaths and then it cuts to Obi-Wan reacting to it as well.
13. The Dianoga has gotten a CG makeover and were are now able to see more
of the creature.
14. The Death Star's paneling and computers have been slightly altered to
show similar displays to those in the prequels.
15. The words "Tractor Beam" with Aurebesh lettering.
16. More stormtroopers have been added to the Death Star.
17. Temuera Morrison's voice is being recorded for use with all the
18. The Obi-Wan/Vader duel has been spruced up. It is much more epic and
there is much more movement. A modified version of Duel of the Fates is
being considered for the scene.
19. The Death Star plans that are taken from R2 have been updated. When the
Rebels are reviewing the Death Star plans they look similar to the plans we
see in Attack of the Clones.
20. The Death Star battle is much more epic with more Tie Fighters and more
Rebels being blown to bits. We get to see old Naboo starfighters being used
by the Rebels.
21. There's a new scene(shot during Episode III) where Darth Vader goes to
Coruscant and lands his ship in the same building Count Dooku does at the
end of Attack of the Clones. Except now the building is all fixed up and it
is now Palpatine's palace. He meets with Palpatine to ask for forgiveness
for his failure and inform him of a new potential who is strong in the Force.
22. Chewbacca now gets a medal.
Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
01. The taun-tauns are now CG.
02. The battle of Hoth is much more epic. We see the Imperial ships land on
Hoth and release AT-ATs. The AT-ATs have been sped up a bit. There's a
ground battle between the Rebel soldiers and stormtroopers featuring new
ships and vehicles.
03. Temuera Morrison's voice is being recorded for the older Boba Fett and
all the stormtroopers.
04. The white boxes around space ships have been removed.
05. The slug monster is CG.
06. Ian McDiarmid has refilmed scenes as the Emperor. The conversations
between Vader and Palpatine is now longer and features a few connections to
07. Yoda's face is now animated in CG allowing more _expression of emotions
yet his movements remain the same. Also two deleted scenes featuring Yoda
instructing Luke have been restored.
08. A new scene was shot in which the stormtroopers, after they capture
Han, Leia and Chewie, bring Vader the box containing C-3PO in pieces. Vader
orders the stormtroopers to bring the broken droid to Chewbacca's cell so
that he can fix him.
09. The lightsaber effects have been redone in certain parts.
10. Luke's fall from Cloud City has been reshot against bluescreen using a
Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
01. Jabba the Hutt is now a combination of the puppet and CG.
02. The Rancor is CG and looks disgusting as ever.
03. Yoda is CG. Yoda disappears leaving his clothes behind like Obi-Wan now.
04. The ewoks are now mostly CG and there are a lot more of them.
05. The plan is to insert the love theme Across the Stars when Luke is
talking with Leia about their mother.
06. Temuera Morrison's like before is now the voice for Boba Fett and all
07. In the battle of Endor there are thousands of Ewoks and they are more
vicious than there midgets-in-suits counterparts. More bite the dust now.
08. White boxes around ships removed.
09. The black blotches around Palpatine's face are gone.
10. Some of the lightsaber effects have been redone. The shadows that the
lightsabers made on the floor are gone.
11. During Anakin's death scene it starts with a sad rendition of the
Imperial March and slowly evolves into Anakin's Theme.
12. Sebastion Shaw who played Anakin when he was unmasked has been replaced
with Hayden Christenson in make-up to make him look older. Anakin has much
more dialogue. He apologizes for the destruction he caused, he thanks his
son for turning him back to the light, he tells his son to rebuild the Jedi
and he says he loves him and his sister. Just before he dies he says, "It
13. We see more planets celebrating at the end of the movie. We see an aged
Jar Jar, who is now the leader of the Gungans, on Naboo celebrating with
the people of Naboo and the Gungans. We see an old Watto, who is now unable
to fly, sitting in a hover chair cheering on Tatooine. During these scenes
Across the Stars plays transitioning to the victory celebration music at
the Ewok tree village.
14. Anakin's spirit is now played by Hayden Christenson with make-up to
make him look his age. He looks on proudly at his son Luke with the spirit
of Padme by his side.
Here's an image of anakin with the aging makeup (probably fan made):