KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Little Hints from X2

Little Hints from X2
Started by: rwendelin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rwendelin
Famke Fan

Question Little Hints from X2

We all know X3 is going to be about the Phoenix. But at the scene with the dam when Stryker is all tied up with chains against the dam and he says "Someday Wolverine someone's going to finish what I've started someday!" And how he says Wolverine was a failed experiment and all. What if someone captured Wolverine and experimented on him again and gave him claws in his feet and some other stuff. And the Phoenix could be bad and he could make them fight each other or have wolverine be tested on the Sentinals. Don't jump all over me when you read this. I know that some of you don't want the next film to be focused on Wolverine, I know I want X3 to be focused on the other characters a little bit too. But this is just a thought. Not something that is going to happen. Just a thought. Its like the way they did it in the first movie and how prof. x was playing chess with magneto and they were talking about an attack on the masion. It would be weird if they followed the line and that Stryker said to Wolvie and did the Phoenix thing too.
Tell me what you think.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 11:28 PM
rwendelin is currently offline Click here to Send rwendelin a Private Message Find more posts by rwendelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

*jumps over Rwendelin* (No, I'm just kidding)

Yeah why not, but the Wolverine part seems a little bit weird to me...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 12:00 AM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rwendelin
Famke Fan

lol big grin Yeah it does I know. But I think it would be cool to see Wolverine and Cyclops team up and fight the Dark Phoenix or just Cyclops (which they might do that) or just Wolverine (might possiblity but Cyclops might just fight her.) But it would be cool just to see Cyclops and Wolverine fight against her.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 01:43 AM
rwendelin is currently offline Click here to Send rwendelin a Private Message Find more posts by rwendelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

i think what stryker meant when he said "Someday Wolverine someone's going to finish what I've started someday!" he was refering to the deletion of the mutant race and not a further experiments with wolverine

Ashes

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:11 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

quote:
Originally posted by Blind-Enemy
i think what stryker meant when he said "Someday Wolverine someone's going to finish what I've started someday!" he was refering to the deletion of the mutant race and not a further experiments with wolverine

Yep. And that's where the Sentinel Program enters. big grin Hopefully. smile

And about what Stryker said, "You...are just a failed...experiment", I think he's just provoking Wolverine and he's still hesitant to tell him who he really was while in that state (tied in a chain with Wolvie ready to kill him and all)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:58 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

I think rwendelin got a few of those ideas from X men evolution.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 01:36 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

quote:
Originally posted by ab012f9448
I think rwendelin got a few of those ideas from X men evolution.
like the claws in the feet, for example... whistle

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 05:30 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twisted Mind
~!*Lifes A B!tch*!~

i just hope for more Pyro!!! lol... I'm crazy!!

Leader of the AIMC (ARMY OF INSANE MULTILATED CRICKETS)! We WILL take over the net! And remember, we ARE watching you!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 06:56 PM
Twisted Mind is currently offline Click here to Send Twisted Mind a Private Message Find more posts by Twisted Mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rwendelin
Famke Fan

I haven't watched x-men: evolution in a longggggggggg time. I don't know how i thought all this up. I must of gotten bored in history class. but i do like the idea of cyclops and wolverine teaming up to fight the dark phoenix. oh well

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 10:08 PM
krypto

i think they should leave wolverine alone he is just fine the way he is and that is all.

He can still whip ass the way he is and he needs no changes whatsoever
like rwendelin said like the claws out of the feet and stuff that is pretty gay.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 06:49 PM
krypto is currently offline Click here to Send krypto a Private Message Find more posts by krypto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Here is some cool trivi I've read in movie-mistakes:

Bobby's brother has a flaming-bird symbol on his shirt - Phoenix reference.
When Jean and Storm are in the church, and Nightcrawler is lying down, watch very closely for the back of Jean's leather coat. We catch a brief glimpse of it - a bird that looks remarkably like a Phoenix. (Can someone confirm this please)
Something about Bond movies. Both Famke Janssen and Alan Cumming were bad guys in "Goldeneye", while Halle Berry was a Bond girl in "Die Another Day".
When Kelly Hu first read script for the role of Lady Deathstrike, she was told that her character's name was Anne Reynolds. Brian Singer used this technique for every role, to prevent information leaking out on which characters were to be in this film.
Obviously Jean has new powers is X2 and Cylops mentions Liberty Island to her in the museum scene. Now watching the Liberty Island scene again in X-Men 1 when Wolverine is trying to slice up Magneto's machine, you'll notice two things. 1. There is some sort of firey substance around Wolverine's hand. Possibly Jean helping him and not realising? 2. When the machine has been destroyed, Jean looks shocked/surprised at something. Possibly the display of power, or maybe the radiation having an effect on her?
(I've mention this one before, it really does look like it all starts there.)
In the scene just after Pyro has attacked the cops at Iceman's house and Jean & Storm have come to save them (Woverine, Pyro, Rouge and Iceman) if you look at the cop car on the left side of the screen, after Iceman looks back to see his family, the word 'police' is blackened exept for the letters 'ice'. (Can somebody confirm this?)

THis is it for today.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 11:03 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

In the scene just after Pyro has attacked the cops at Iceman's house and Jean & Storm have come to save them (Woverine, Pyro, Rouge and Iceman) if you look at the cop car on the left side of the screen, after Iceman looks back to see his family, the word 'police' is blackened exept for the letters 'ice'. (Can somebody confirm this?)
Found it wink lol somebody posted in the iceman pics thread stick out tongue

Attachment: ice.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 11:21 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rwendelin
Famke Fan

Kes I can confirm that the Phoenix on the back of Jean's coat is the Phoenix rising and I think the ice thing on the police car was just a simple mistake that they didn't catch. You'll hear about the Phoenix rising thing on the dvd.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:50 AM
hpxmenlotrnerd

these are really good theories!!! i luv the idea of cyclops and wolverine fighting dark phoenix its so ironical yet....right..idk?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:29 AM
hpxmenlotrnerd is currently offline Click here to Send hpxmenlotrnerd a Private Message Find more posts by hpxmenlotrnerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i wanna see magneto take out wolvies adamantium so he uses bone.....

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:32 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
izzygirlxp
Insanity insured.

They're already filming X3 as my friend tells me, I have a picture from the filming in progress...

Attachment: x3pic.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

" It can't rain all the time." The Crow.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:40 AM
izzygirlxp is currently offline Click here to Send izzygirlxp a Private Message Find more posts by izzygirlxp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

uuuhhhh...that's just a photo manipulation, hon. wink X3 doesn't even have a script yet. They're not even in production, nothing is even confirmed yet, so it's impossible that they're already filming. wink

And yes, it's confirmed that the back of Jean's coat has a "Phoenix" image on it. It was confirmed by their costume designer in the DVD. big grin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:51 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
izzygirlxp
Insanity insured.

What no way? It looks so totally real!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:03 AM
izzygirlxp is currently offline Click here to Send izzygirlxp a Private Message Find more posts by izzygirlxp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkRoan

wow!! ya'll amaze me...tell me more, I never catch stuff like that, I guess my mind's a bit slow...tell me more!! And I'm definately gonna look for the Phoenix on Jean's jacket!! hehehe, now I'm gonna tell my friends this and seem like the "smart one" lol

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:06 AM
DarkRoan is currently offline Click here to Send DarkRoan a Private Message Find more posts by DarkRoan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
izzygirlxp
Insanity insured.

Pheonix was on her jacket? *grabs DVD* I'll get back to you tommarow ^^

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:12 AM