KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Villan

Who should be the next villan
This poll is closed.
Sentinels 0 0%
Apocolypse 0 0%
Mr. Sinister 0 0%
Dark Pheniox 0 0%
Morlocks 0 0%
Arcade 0 0%
Mojo 0 0%
Omega Red 0 0%
Juggernaut 1 100.00%
White Queen and the inner circle 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Villan
Started by: Northstar's bf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Northstar's bf

Villan

Who do you think the villan of X3 should be?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:04 PM
Northstar's bf is currently offline Click here to Send Northstar's bf a Private Message Find more posts by Northstar's bf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

I'm not being mean or anything but there have been loads of these threads.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:21 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

looooooooootsa them ab big grin but i stay quiet now big grin i don't want to repeat the incident with... uhm... *coughcoughxGAMBITxcuoghcough* *whistles* falalalalala i'm a good girl big grin geez, i have no strenght to search for the same thread through the pages... somebody do that for me...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:26 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Northstar's bf

I just basicly want to know what you think of those Ideas, Like Sinister and his obsession with the summers family, they could introduce havok and maybe reveal who the third summers brother is!! Then Omega Red The russian supersoldier basicly which could set the story line around Collosus. or Juggernaut and his brother professor X they could have the x-men in constant attempt to keep Juggernaut from the professsor. In any scenero they need to figure out somthin incase Hallie berry dosent do it agian that way they can get a plot that dosent invole storm so much!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:36 PM
Northstar's bf is currently offline Click here to Send Northstar's bf a Private Message Find more posts by Northstar's bf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Hey vampiree, what ever happened to that guy anyway? I think you scared him off.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:38 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

me? *innocent smile* no way.... big grin he got banned, then he came back as 'the anus master', he got banned after two days and then he came back as 'gambit'n'rogue' he was online under that name only once i think... gotta wait.... GHHRR gotta wait with sth sharp... but no talkin about that! i'm in good mood now big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:43 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

O.k. big grin I don't want to spoil your good mood but i thought i'd let you know, theres some one on this forum called xXgambitXx. Please be happy though, a happy vampiree is a good vampiree big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:46 PM
Kes
Philie

Topic ppl.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

hehe big grin i know its xxgambitxx1988 or sth like that, yes our beautiful xgambitx even threatened kes that he has lotsa names and blahblahblah she can't catch him blahblahblah bull shit, but the problem with him is that in those 3 names i mantioned before he has the same avatar and profile... it's not difficult to recognize him, eh?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:51 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

straight away kes
ab: i've found the thread

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:51 PM
Abbita

Right the topic.....er....can't kes just put this in the thread that vampiree just found after lots of searching?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:01 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

read: after writing 'villain' in the search box and clicking on the first one that appeared

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:03 PM
Abbita

Kes has already moved one thread to the dating one you just found Vampiree. thumb up

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:04 PM
Kes
Philie

No need for the profile and avatar to be the same. The IP adress is always the same.I know the other names, so does Raz. Its up to him to ban xGAMBITx again if he/she is around.
Now to discuss X3's villain go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2
Thanks to the members that got the old threads back wink
Closing--closed

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:06 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote