KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I got hit in the face SO hard today!

I got hit in the face SO hard today!
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

I got hit in the face SO hard today!

It damn near turned me handsome:

(please log in to view the image)

I have a friend who teaches combatives at the gym i go to; sometimes her wife cant make it and i fill in to spar with students.
Was trying to get a rear naked choke on this one young woman, she fought back and landed an elbow to my face hard enough to make me forget my consciousnessfor a few seconds.
I outweighed her by 125lbs and that made no difference whatsoever.

Proof that the lessons really work! laughing

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 04:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

That sounds familiar. I took Shin Jitsu once a week for 5 years (mostly age 12-17.) I think it kept me skinny.

I've been hit in the nose, not too hard, by like every kind of ball there is.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 07:19 AM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

God bless the woman who hit riv in the face 😊

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 08:36 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I coulda taken her i tells ya, best 2 outta 3!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 10:24 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

What all martial arts do you know Riv? You a lethal weapon?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 05:06 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Boxing, wrassling, Mexican judo, and combatives.

Combatives are what my friend & her wife adapted into a self defense program for women at the gym. We're level 3 certified which means we can teach.
I just help out occasionally.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 06:45 AM
Jmanghan

Re: I got hit in the face SO hard today!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
It damn near turned me handsome:

I have a friend who teaches combatives at the gym i go to; sometimes her wife cant make it and i fill in to spar with students.
Was trying to get a rear naked choke on this one young woman, she fought back and landed an elbow to my face hard enough to make me forget my consciousnessfor a few seconds.
I outweighed her by 125lbs and that made no difference whatsoever.

Proof that the lessons really work! laughing
I didn't know you studied martial arts.

I studied Karate back in the day and got offered a job to teach, turned it down though.

Turns out my mom ended up going up to the place... Without telling me...
Asked if I could get a job teaching martial arts there, and I honestly really didn't want that to be my job. :/

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 12th, 2017 07:30 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Its not really martial arts, its the Army's version of MMA. I dont put all that much stock in it. I'd rather just hit you with a brick.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2017 01:14 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Never bring a brick to a gunfight, grunt.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2017 04:15 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hence the Mexican judo.
Judo know if i got a brick, a knife, a gun....
...Judo know WTF i got.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 10:56 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by riv6672
Its not really martial arts, its the Army's version of MMA. I dont put all that much stock in it. I'd rather just hit you with a brick.

I heard the Marine class is pretty good, and they have a BJJ class at my base gym I think. I may have to take it up.

Well, I'm in the Air Force so I basically kill things with a joystick anyways. lol Actually, I just forecast weather for people who kill things with a joystick.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2017 12:06 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

In the rear with the gear that is what's best in life, Conan.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2017 02:52 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by socool8520
I heard the Marine class is pretty good, and they have a BJJ class at my base gym I think. I may have to take it up.

Well, I'm in the Air Force so I basically kill things with a joystick anyways. lol Actually, I just forecast weather for people who kill things with a joystick.
you should take up the class, its great exercise.
Didnt know you were AF...-salute-

Old Post Mar 20th, 2017 04:19 AM
riv6672

I helped out again today; that one young woman and i were smack tslking each other...it was hilarious!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 04:42 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 11:58 PM
riv6672

Hey now!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2017 05:25 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 02:02 AM
riv6672

She is so damn hot.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 04:26 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 12:47 PM
riv6672

Him, not so much!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2017 11:12 AM