KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » About the conversation w/the Oracle

About the conversation w/the Oracle
Started by: CrazyShady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CrazyShady
Major, Super, Someone

About the conversation w/the Oracle

On the part in The Matrix Reloaded when Neo talks to the Oracle, 1 of the first things she says is "I know your not sleeping, we'll get to that." But they never really did get to it. Do u think that they stayed off the subject for a reason?? Maybe we'll find out later or something.

Attachment: toyota-celica.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 07:27 PM
CrazyShady is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyShady a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyShady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think they do talk about it blink
She says he will have to chose or something like that. Cant remeber the dialogue but I think the talk about the nightmaers.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 07:29 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

We learn that Neo isn’t sleeping because of his recurring nightmares about Trinity falling to what he thinks is her death. When The Oracle asks Neo what he sees, when he sees beyond the door made of light, that’s when they touch the “subject.” Trinity is not mentioned by name. But it’s quite interesting, because WHEN Neo tells the Oracle that, she somehow makes it sound as if there is no stopping Trinitys death. That he has already made the choice, now he has to understand why.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 11:58 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote