KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Who would you kill off?

Who will die?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Will 54 34.39%
Jack 15 9.55%
Elizabeth 88 56.05%
Total: 157 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who would you kill off?
Started by: Miss_bishie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (77): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

Who would you kill off?

Now what if in the sequel or triology to potc one of the threesome (Jack, Will, or Elizabeth) die. The writers decided they wanted to kill off a character to bring some drama. Now who would you kill off?

Me? Hmm NOT JACK! Psht duh, but I think that either Elizabeth or Will. I despise them both. They both almost kill Jack!! Hmm.. well becuse i hate Orlando I gotta say..

WILL DIES

Orlando will dance with Jack Keith aka me.

If..you..don't..know..what..that..meens..look..it..up

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 12:53 AM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Die Elizabeth!!!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 01:01 AM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

Elizabeth! not Will or Jack, they're too hot!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 01:48 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

NEVER JACK WHY IS THAT EVEN A CHOICE!? well Will gets on my nerves but Elizabeth is worse I hate her lips she reminds me of a girl at my school who does that same curly thing with her lips it is sooo grrrrrrr.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 03:41 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackSparrow2005
Captain Jack Sparrow!

I said Elizabeth..I couldn't bear to see Jack or will killed off..their both too cute to die! Hehe.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 03:57 AM
JackSparrow2005 is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrow2005 a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrow2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Will..

the funniest part was when they were comadeering the ship and he goes "AYE AVAST" and everyone laughs cause he's a loser... dammit he made those swords but was too pussy to say he did!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 04:54 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

If they Kill of Jack Ill definatly cry and crack the shits for shore. Id wanna sue them Arrgh

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:18 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

there not realy gonna kill jack....
even though it is a possibilty..
but they wont..
this is just hypotheticaly? hipothitacaly? hypothetialy? hmm idk how to spell it but i think you know what i am talking about..

well good no jack murders.. good..good...good

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 08:33 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

I am going to kill Will myself, if someone wants to help me... in fact I'll make a movie, and call it

"KILL WILL"

Uma thurman could play me...

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 10:33 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NtOnKsSuX17
Obssesed over you

JACK CANT DIE, AND ORLANDO DOESNT DIE BECUASE I WAS WATCHING A SHOW AND HE SAID THAT HE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR THE THIRD ONE. THE WHOLE POTC THING IS BOUT JACK( WELL NOT ALL)

N. Tonks is my Friend big grin lovesicksmile
Crash Overload big grin

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 11:21 PM
NtOnKsSuX17 is currently offline Click here to Send NtOnKsSuX17 a Private Message Find more posts by NtOnKsSuX17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I'll help you kill Will!!! He bugs me its funny when they laugh at him *ponder* other times he looks like a moron oh oh anytime he starts screaming "Elizabeth" especially when hes on the Interceptor I wanted him to blow up thatd be funny

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 11:47 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hahahahahhaahaha

yes and his little pony tail! ahahhahahaha it was more like a rats tail.

we should re-write the ending...

"He's not a blacksmith... he's a pirate"
*Will dies*
"Oh **** monkey, oh well COMODORE!!!"

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 06:09 AM
FieryDragon
A Pirate's Life For Me

Out of those 3, Elizabeth would be the one I would pick to die...not because Jack or Will were "hot", but because I don't feel that she adds that much to the movies.

Will did save Jack in the end, so it all worked out. Elizabeth didn't do anything for anyone.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:23 PM
FieryDragon is currently offline Click here to Send FieryDragon a Private Message Find more posts by FieryDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

I would say that no one would die out of that bunch, they are main characters... I'd say one of the others like...well i don't know, but i don't think any of those characters will die...but if i had to choose i'd say Elizebeth, mainly because the other two are way to popular to die...pirate

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 03:12 PM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

Misses Depp I will sure help you kill Will! ^_^

Oh ya back in the "what would you do if you met johhny depp" thread you said you didnt like people whom only like Jack

That is totally understandable and I have something to say..

At that time I pursuaded my self not to love Johnny for ...reasons..

Well anyway.. that little "phase" has passed and I relize now that I do love Johnny..

Eck just wanted to say that ~_~;;

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 06:44 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

YAY!!! *standing ovation*

yes we will kill him... slowly.... painfully... cut off his balls (if he has any) and feed them to hiM!!! MOHAHAHA

or, we could just shoot him.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 07:15 PM
ArwensGurl

Don't Kill either of of them!!!!
They can kill Norrington though

"I'm just gonna go home, lie down, and listen to country music. The music of pain."

"I don't care what time it is, unlock his cell, unstrap him, and bring him to the phone!"

MEAN PPL SUCK

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 07:22 PM
ArwensGurl is currently offline Click here to Send ArwensGurl a Private Message Find more posts by ArwensGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Die Luz!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 07:38 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

I love Norington! He is mistunderstood...

Well someone is about to be attacked by an angry mob..

Someone wants Jack to die, probly a strait guy..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:21 PM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

i'd not mind if will died. he's so dumb. jack is AWESOME and if he died there wouldn't be a movie. and elizabeth is the pretty girl and all movies gotta have a heroine. other wise there'd only be the drunk tortuga girls. but will is just dumb. my sister and i were watchin POC an making fun of him. he talks to hammers for god's sake!

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 04:04 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote