KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Best star wars scene

Best star wars scene
Started by: justinday15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
justinday15
Jay

Best star wars scene

Out of all the star wars movies, what is best scene?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 07:53 PM
Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

duel of the fates

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 08:00 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

how about when leia, in empire strikes back, arrives at the landing platform of the slave 1, just in time to see boba fett taking off?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:38 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

I would have to say the whole hanger scene in aotc.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 03:28 PM
Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slybaghouse
A breath of fresh air

same ^

- Winston Churchill

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 04:24 PM
Click here to Send Slybaghouse a Private Message Find more posts by Slybaghouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

i like the DM - QGJ + Obi Wan = Obi Wan fight scene.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 10:47 PM
Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like when luke, in ep. 5, uses his magnetic grappling hook to raise himself to the belly of the AT-AT on hoth. he slices an access hatch open, tosses in a thermal detonator, and BOOM!!!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 06:19 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

the best star wars scene ever (and no one can disrepute) is when darth vader says "Luke i am your father" everyone knows that is a brilliant moment in film history. rock

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 07:41 PM
Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

When Dooku tries to escape at the end of Episode II because Yoda fights.

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 09:10 PM
Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

I just like DM's lightsaber. Thats the reason why i pretty much like that fight scene.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 09:18 PM
Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave
Royal Hottie

Same as raincooper

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 08:36 PM
Click here to Send Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

good one, robin. "luke, i am your father", is a great scene. hows about when vader is taunting luke and says "if you will not be turned, then perhaps she(leia)will." the remainder of their lightsaber battle, with luke embracing the dark side, is awesome.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 06:04 AM
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

yessum.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 11:12 PM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

When Anakin slaughters all the Sand People thumb up

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 01:21 AM
Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you like where anakin slaughters the tuskens, you should read the book. it goes into detail about the battle.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 06:28 AM
justinday15
Jay

When Vader destroys the emperor.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 04:27 PM
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Yeah i like that too. I like when Jango got his head chopped off also.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 05:52 PM
finti

Best star wars scene ?

The Empire Strikes Back

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 05:58 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Yeah, what u think is the best?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 06:16 PM
finti

the empire strikes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the entire film

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 07:07 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote