KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Bobby and Rouge

Bobby and Rouge
Started by: ilove63

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ilove63
beachbabe

Bobby and Rouge

ok so does anyone out there want Bobby and Rouge to end up together or is that just me? It seems like everyone wants Rouge to end up with Gambit (who i don't really know since i never read the comics). i mean people have told me who he is but i don't really know him since i haven't read about him. do you get what i'm saying?

Have you ever wanted to be with someone so bad, but you just can't?-
Iceman

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 11:15 PM
ilove63 is currently offline Click here to Send ilove63 a Private Message Find more posts by ilove63 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

gambit and rogue become useless solo characters once they started being defined as "gambit and rogue." it's been like, a decade, since they've done anything that breaks those bonds. if milligan can pull off this "gambit as death" thing, he might just contribute to the comicverse in some small way.

i'd hate to see bobby and rogue end up the same way, even though it's just the movieverse and that doesn't count for shit.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 11:26 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dills

I'm w/ you.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 12:39 AM
dills is currently offline Click here to Send dills a Private Message Find more posts by dills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

I never thought Rouge looked good on Bobby. His cheeks are quite ruddy enough already.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 08:07 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

I've never been a fan of the Rogue/Bobby relationship. He's too "nice" for her. She needs a rebel!

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 08:12 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Who's Rouge? shifty

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 02:58 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilove63
beachbabe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Disappear
gambit and rogue become useless solo characters once they started being defined as "gambit and rogue." it's been like, a decade, since they've done anything that breaks those bonds. if milligan can pull off this "gambit as death" thing, he might just contribute to the comicverse in some small way.

i'd hate to see bobby and rogue end up the same way, even though it's just the movieverse and that doesn't count for shit.

i guess i see where you're coming from i mean it makes sense and all but i still want them to end up together, just my opinion.

Have you ever wanted to be with someone so bad, but you just can't?-
Iceman

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:05 AM
ilove63 is currently offline Click here to Send ilove63 a Private Message Find more posts by ilove63 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Rogue needs to find someone who won't go into a coma from her touch; that's her basic requirement. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 04:43 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

well ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,collossus no??? i thought that he could restit her powers???

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 06:16 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sapphiremouse

colossus has organic steel, so in theory she can still tap his power. ive only seen her do it while he was unconsious and in human form.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 01:51 AM
sapphiremouse is currently offline Click here to Send sapphiremouse a Private Message Find more posts by sapphiremouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

ahhh ok. must have interpreted it rong...my bad. i had this uber cool idea for bobby n rouge. there is tension between boboy n rouge since their first kiss. bobby is fed up with hand holding relationship but trys to let rouge down gently. then he starts seeing kitty pryde. i only think this because if it was an affair then rouge doesnt look that shocked when she looks out the windowand sees them. or maybe she doesnt look out the window on them she looks out when wolvie says im not yor father and she could be thinking. sooo many thoughts. but i thought it would be cool that when bobby dumps her he kisses her on the forehead and walks away. but as he does rouge has a tear running down her face and it begins to freeze on her face or drop off her face onto the floor as a frozen tear drop. i thought that would be cool. sorry i just rambled there but i think there are sum good ideas in what i said

Last edited by Marko on Apr 7th, 2006 at 04:39 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:36 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I'll say it again...who's Rouge? stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 05:44 PM
sapphiremouse

yah, open a comic book....tis rogue.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 03:07 AM
sapphiremouse is currently offline Click here to Send sapphiremouse a Private Message Find more posts by sapphiremouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

use 'X-Men Couples' thread...

thanks a million...

by Scythe

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 05:47 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote