KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Defeat the main one...defeats them all???

Defeat the main one...defeats them all???
Started by: VenomVA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VenomVA

Defeat the main one...defeats them all???

In the Night Rain fight with Neo and Smith...Do you all think if Neo defeats the REAL Smith the others will kick his arse or just die somehow???

Your thoughts please.....

Also I watched Reloaded again...and at the end with the whole Neo powers in the REAL WORLD.....He has his hands up for a few seconds before the sentinels get shocked or short circuit.....So the Hammer EMP thing some people was saying JUST MIGHT BE TRUE!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 12:25 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i doubt it. the other smiths are just for the atmosphere...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 01:23 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

i wouldnt mind another fight between neo and alot of agents. this time there would be more. i know itd get repetitive, but hey i like it

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:56 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yeah me to smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 11:46 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Hm. If Smith's tryin' ta populate the Matrix with himself... is someone seeing Neo making a huge explosion sending thousands of Agents flying out in all directions....?

~AI

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 02:11 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

confused

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 12:40 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote