KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Evil Dead (the user) read

Evil Dead (the user) read
Started by: TedO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Evil Dead (the user) read

When you are replying, please don't put alot of ............ in your posts. It's annoying and ugly to look at. If you don't, no problem, just ignore me.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:55 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Sorry........I must do so..........It's a nasty habit I've had for years upon years, can't teach an old dog new tricks............I think it's my subconcsious way of never having to use correct punctuation.........I just throw alot of "......." in there............

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 02:07 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

haha

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 02:30 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

That's wrong but kind of funny at the same time Tedo you have to admit. It annoys me too, I use them, just not as much.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 11:01 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

Haha you probably aint gonna like me posting here much either...... I also tend to do that often...... damn @ never paying attention in english class....

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 07:40 PM
Klear Eyez is currently offline Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

i used to do that "....." crap, but then i entered middle school and took an english class.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 05:46 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

Yeah, my problem was I just never gave a ****k...... and as you can see I still dont.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 05:49 PM
Klear Eyez is currently offline Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The()ne

It's ok to use periods if you want to indicate a pause. Writers do that.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 07:22 AM
The()ne is currently offline Click here to Send The()ne a Private Message Find more posts by The()ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

not 9 times per paragraph

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 08:15 AM
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

That my friend...... is a matter of opinion.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 02:07 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Ahaahaahaahaahaaahaa

Backfire349 attempts to attack my intelligence............my god that's great. My typing style is a direct reflection of my intelligence level to him..........yet he had no clue as to why the fact that water killing aliens in the movie "Signs" was in direct contradiction to the story already told throughout the movie coupled with governing laws of science........

Jesus Christ you've got a set on .............

Since we're throwing stones here .......

"i used to do that "....." crap, but then i entered middle school and took an english class." ---Backfire

"I" is always capitalized.......Coupled with the fact that it is the first word in your sentence, you have created two grammatical errors.

There should be no comma after the word "crap"........You could have used a comma and still had correct sentence structure had you not used the word "but" directly after. It's either or........a comma or the word "but", not both.

That is three, count them three errors in one sentence.......you go guy.... preach about people's typing styles and how it reflects on their intelligence.

feel free to attack me in any way, anytime you choose to be an ass........odds are 20/80 that I won't make you look like an ass when I reply to your comments...........that said, I'd stay away from grammar if I were you.......when attacking on that basis your odds drop to about 3/97............

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 05:01 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

you should realize by now that i dont capitolize anything. and i just use a comma for any stall in a sentance that i write.

Last edited by BackFire on Jul 19th, 2003 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 06:02 PM
BackFire

plus my mistakes arent annoying to other users.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 06:04 PM
The()ne

Geeze Evil Dead, you need to calm down.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 10:18 PM
The()ne is currently offline Click here to Send The()ne a Private Message Find more posts by The()ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Agreed

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 07:52 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

calm down?.......

"Ahaahaahaahaahaaahaa"......posted by Evil Dead

I was laughing at the guy.......how can you be more calm?

"you should realize by now that i dont capitolize anything. and i just use a comma for any stall in a sentance that i write.".....posted by Backfire

maybe you should have learned a bit of spelling while attending that middle school English class.......... (capitalize,sentence)

Seriously people........If you don't like my typing style, don't read my posts. That simple. Exactly what was the point of Backfire implying that my intelligence quotient was less than that of a middle school student because I use "........." to seperate thoughts/sentences/ideas in my posts? Not only was it pointless, it was quite hypocritical as well as he then went on to make numerous grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.............

There is quite a difference in my posts and Backfire's.........I deliberately put "......." in my posts as it is my typing style. It has nothing to do with any lack of grammatical knowledge as Backfire suggested (he learned to stop doing that when he took a middle school English class)...........his posts on the other hand are full of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes..........boy he really made me look stupid with his comment.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:07 PM
BackFire

actually you're doing that to yourself.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:22 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

sure I am big guy wink ...........perhaps you should go back to discussing movies........I believe you've shown you know little of anything else.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:33 PM
BackFire

well no ones telling me to calm down, you're the one making yourself look stupid by continuing to respond to something i said nearly 3 days ago.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:58 PM
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

I've got a great idea, guys... everybody drops this subject.

"Well don't read it then" - posted by one or the other

I'm just saying that either of you could have ended this before, and I'm not going to read this thread anymore.

Enjoy your arguing.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 11:06 PM