KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The Matrix: A Step Back

The Matrix: A Step Back
Started by: Stovenutts

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

Matrix ver. 1.0

"Hand over your flesh and a new world awaits you... we demand it."
-The Animatrix

The machines had studied the humans, and were ready to begin.The first of them were loaded in, and their memories erased, and replaced with ones of happiness and prosparity.

"Hand me the coal son." The last pieces were being placed onto the face of a quickly made snowman.It had been snowing nicely for a few days. Just enough to cover the ground with an even two to three inches.
"looks great dad!" Said the son of the wealthy, Ben Reignolds.
"Best one all season i'd say.Let's go inside and see what moms cooking for dinner."
The two raced inside to find a four course meal waiting inside.
"This is great honey, I love turkey." Said Ben to his wife. " It's completely perfect."

After dinner, as he always did, he flipped over to his favorite t.v show. As he watched his eyes rolled back. He was getting sleepy. He thought about all the things he had. 'a perfect life' he thought to himself.'Almost seems...unreal... 'He drifted into a deep sleep on his large leather couch.
"Sergent Reighnolds! Sergent Reighnolds!" A man called from what seemed to be from behind. "Fall back we'er dropping in artillery on your current position." Ben's heart was pumping at a very high rate. He did'nt know where he was."Fall Back! Fall Back! FFFal-lll Backkk-" The radio seemed to fade away from thought as explosions hit directly in front of him and his men.
He looked up, he was laying on his back, with two machines above him. They picked him up and turned him over, and began the operation. He screamed at the top of his lungs and then he began to laugh, and then cried and then he became very cold. He felt them touch his arms and legs with thier cold, metallic tools.
Ben woke up, scared...and cold.
"wha... why?" He looked out the window to see his nieghbors house surrounded by black cars. Ben walked outside and across the street to see what was going on.
"Stay Back, nothing to see here."a man in a black suit said."This is the eleventh one tonight, somethings happening." The man said into his earpeice. Two other men, dressed like the first were hauling out the body of his neighbor.
"Who did this?who are you," Ben asked "and what are those holes in his shirt and body?"
My name is Agent Webb. I'm sorry but we had to use certain measures of control, Mr. Reighnolds. Your nieghbor was, let's say, out of line. He felt the rules didn't apply to him, that the laws of this place were breakable. Many of your other neighbors have been having this same problem. Maybe you will control your thoughts and not suffer the same fate of your neighbors."
Ben looked at Agent Webb and saw his own reflection in his sunglasses, but his eyes were cought by a metallic object hanging on the inside of Webb's jacket. "whats tha-"
Ben instantly flashed back to his dream. The object in Agent Webb's jacket resembled a firearm Ben had holstered.
"Thats a...a...a gun."
"How do you know that."
Ben turned and started running towards his house.
"Mr. Reighnolds you don't want to do this."
Ben locked all the doors and and sat down. He thought to himself.
'It's so perfect, it all is. It all is.' He repeated this over and over as he closed his eyes.
"I'm maintining contact." Agent Webb said.
Ben woke up, this time on his back again. He opened his eyes, all he saw was a pink haze. He lifted himself out, pulled a large tube out of his mouth. Coughing and choking he looked around. Pink,rounded pods were all around him. He looked around and to the left of him, someody was looking back. "What is this place?"He yelled, in a scratchy voice
"I dont Know but-"
A machine flew to Ben's side and grabbed him around the throat.The machine grabbed the tube and shoved it back down his throat, and threw Ben back into the Ppink slime. He fought back, but the machine was ten times his stength. It gave him a shot in the neck, and Ben fell sound asleep, only to wake in his living room again. Agent Webb was standing above him with his gun pointed at Ben's chest.
"We must use certain measures of control, Mr. Reighnolds"

<to be continued>

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:50 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

post comments please reading

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:51 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Looks good so far. smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 12:34 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

thank ya

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 02:05 AM
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

its not as good as any of yours, but then again, i dont have much free time to write

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 02:06 AM
Another_Smithy

Good so far continue writing.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 02:18 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by Stovenutts
its not as good as any of yours, but then again, i dont have much free time to write

You will learn, young Padawan... big grin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 05:46 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

hahaha (please log in to view the image)

my problem is time.... i dont have any

The matrix: a step back part two will be written! big grin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 09:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I might take up a Matrix story myself once I get my Star Wars stories out of my head. Might take awhile.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 09:46 PM
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

yea wen u have something like the matrix your characters can do alot

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 01:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Sure, why not. smile

It'll go into my long que line of a to-do list. Anyways, continue with your's!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 06:18 PM