KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » House of 1000 Corpses 2

House of 1000 Corpses 2
Started by: scifigunslinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scifigunslinger

House of 1000 Corpses 2

Yesterday I found the plot for HO1000C 2. It's supposed to come out April '04. Zombie will have to work fast to release it in April. Anyway, the plot is the Firefly clan goes against another freak family. Kinda like Freddy vs. Jason.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 01:30 PM
scifigunslinger is currently offline Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

neat

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 12:20 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i just want to know how this movie which bombed ecks VS sever style is getting greenlighted for another movie im not saying it sucked which it came very close at times to doing but im not

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 01:08 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

I thought it was an awesome movie and I can't wait for the next one. Zombie is good working under pressure probably, having to make music videos is probably very tight scheduling.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 12:08 AM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i didnt see a house of a thousand corpses wich is odd cause i luv zombies music but i cant wait to be able to see both at the same time now.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 01:45 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

the movie was ok but it felt like one big music video from zombie

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 02:24 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

it was an awesome throw back to the old 70's drive horror flicks. yes it was cheezy, yes it was campy, but that was part of its draw, its flash. it was a horror movie made for horror buffs who wanted a fun silly horror movie with some cool scenes and a feel of the great old horror movies that arent made anymore.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:13 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Yeah i agree with you. I appreciated that as a horror fan, and i diddnt not like the movie i just thought it could have been done a bit better at times it felt a bit rushed even though that cant be the case seeing how Zombie was working on it for a while. Im sure howeevr ill grow even more appreciation for the movie ounce i can get it on dvd

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 04:34 AM
BackFire

it felt rushed because it had to be edited horribly to make an R rating. thats why it didnt flow very well.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 12:15 PM
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

I'm sure once the DVD comes out and all the deleted scenes can be seen it will look alot different and seem to flow better

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 12:42 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leog14

I think the first sucked and I don't even know that they would get a second chance to make another one.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 05:51 PM
Leog14 is currently offline Click here to Send Leog14 a Private Message Find more posts by Leog14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

well they are, the sequel is in the making.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:34 PM