KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Great Hunt - Bios & Rules

The Great Hunt - Bios & Rules
Started by: Lt. Valerian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

The Great Hunt - Bios & Rules

A Great Hunt game, which takes place nearly 4,000 years B.B.Y.
It's been 10 years since the defeat of the Sith Triumvirate (Nihilus, Sion, and Traya) and the Republic has been restored to its former glory by the Lost Jedi.... but, the reign of the dark side had consequences... many Terentatek beasts remain alive, spread across the galaxy, and the Jedi Council has decided to send a small batallion of Jedi to eliminate the Terentatek from the face of the galaxy once and for all.... Although the Council chose the wisest and most powerful Jedi (padawan, knights, and masters alike) to complete the difficult task, there may be some surprises during the journey, maybe some are not up to the task.... and as you know, the dark side is always present....

You can only be a Jedi, no restrictions. Later you can choose to turn to the dark side or to remain in the light, but you can only do so depending on the circumstances of the journey.

The Council has designated planets in which they have felt the power of the dark side grow stronger. They believe that the Terantatek are in these planets, and that's the reason for the dark side energies lately. The planets are the following:
-Yavin IV
-Onderon & Dxun
-Ossus
-Tatooine
-Dantooine (caves)
-Kashyyyk (depths)
-Korriban
-Akana
-Bedara

We would start off at Coruscant, preparing the ships and preparing ourselves for the difficult task lying ahead of us.
The batallion consists of 50 Jedi, the most powerful of the most powerful in the Order. We believe we are ready for anything... but are we, really?
The Terentatek are natural killers, they specialize in Jedi... but are they the real threat? That's to find out during the journey.

You can create a maximum of 3 FORMAL characters. It's okay if you create more secondary or tertiary characters along the journey, though. Just make sure they are actually IMPORTANT characters to you and the storyline, not just randomly created ones.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 14th, 2008 at 04:48 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 04:43 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

smile I was looking forward to this game.

Name: Daric Marcross
Species: Human
Weapons: Purple lightsaber
Bio: He's just recently been made a Master. He is master of the Makashi form, he's actually quite nice for a Jedi Master, he's a little bit arrogant sometimes, he is absolutely faithful to the light side of the Force.
Appearance: (I'll make him later)

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 05:44 PM
0°Mandalore°0 is currently offline Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yes i'musing baically tesame charactes as my other one

Characters
Name: Jacen Xuan
Species: human
Affiliation: Jedi
Weapons: dual lightsaber, one orange, one lava
Apperence: picture later
Bio: Jedi Master and considered a Grey Jedi. He was a wise and faithful—but unorthodox—member of the Jedi Order. He was a believed heavily of the Living Force concept. He is very much like a later jedi Qui-Gon Jinn

name: Corran Xorez
Characters
Affiliation: Jedi
Weapons: two dual-bladed lightasabers
Apperence: picture
Bio: Jacen's apprentice who is the only known jedi or sith that is able to wield two dual bladed lightsabers at once, he is extremely skilled with lightsaber combat and force awareness which allows him to use his lightsabers. he is both brilliant and skilled. has an apprentice of his own

Name: Juno Zend
Race Human
Weapon: lightstaff westar blaster pistol
Job: Jedi Padawan
Bio: a Correlian human who was recently discovered to have tremendous force capabilities. (shes about where Obi-wan is in Ep. 1 maybe a little before that)

Juno (please log in to view the image)

Jacen
(please log in to view the image)

Corran
(please log in to view the image)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Last edited by (>^^)> on Mar 14th, 2008 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:03 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

What do you mean "Commander and Leader of the Xuan Faction"? That doesn't exist here... you're just a (a lot more light than dark) Grey Jedi Master here.

I'll post mine in a few minutes.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:08 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

o woops i coied and pased the profiles nd sligtly altered them, ges i missed tha xuan reference. and despite popular belief a Gray Jedi is not an in between jedi, but are jedi who had a different way of thinking that the council (Qui-Gon Jinn and Jolee Bindo)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Last edited by (>^^)> on Mar 14th, 2008 at 06:15 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:11 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Oh, okay, then.

MAIN CHARACTER-
Name: Glenn Valerian
Weapons: Dual Sabers, cyan & green
Bio: He joined the order when he was only 3. He has been declared a Padawan learner a few years ago, though doesn't have a formal master yet (my master will eventually die, so when he dies another master, without apprentice, is welcomed to be my new master). He is extremely talented for such a young boy, his FP one of the highest of the group of 35. His saber skill is quite impressive, and he can be stubborn sometimes. He's also smart.
Appearance: (just imagine this guy a bit younger and that's him)

I'll post my master's profile in a while.

Attachment: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
This has been downloaded 157 time(s).

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:22 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i'll be his master currently jacen has no padawan

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:26 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Fine. You'll notice his death, so you'll know when.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:30 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yep

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:39 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david fenta
jedi padawan
was excepted as a padawan late and will soon be a jedi knight.
twin lightsabers. orange and yellow. (or blue and green.)
human

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 07:10 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 0°Mandalore°0
smile I was looking forward to this game.

Name: Daric Marcross
Species: Human
Weapons: Purple lightsaber
Bio: He's just recently been made a Master. He is master of the Makashi form, he's actually quite nice for a Jedi Master, he's a little bit arrogant sometimes, he is absolutely faithful to the light side of the Force.
Appearance: (I'll make him later)

Here he is... make him 41, btw.

Attachment: aaaaaaah.jpg
This has been downloaded 153 time(s).

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 09:12 PM
0°Mandalore°0 is currently offline Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

you know there is an actually lightsaber weapon in that right, it's under expansion1 in hero machine 2.5

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 09:40 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Hey! I didn't know that, either.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 10:37 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yeah i gues they got alot of complaints from people aout cutting it out in the second, so they put it in the expansion

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 10:40 PM
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Yeah, I know, but I just liked this configuration more than the other one.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 10:43 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

reallyi think the lightsaber looks cool

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 10:52 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

MASTER-
Name: Cardan Jel-Kor
Weapon: Green lightsaber
Bio: Been with the Order more than 45 years. He was promoted to Master 15 years ago, and is considered one of the wisest and most powerful. He's not arrogant or headstrong, and he's not as irritating as a normal master.
Appearance: (pic)

Attachment: aaaaah.jpg
This has been downloaded 154 time(s).

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 06:57 AM
Indulgence
Mindless

Name: Coryn Wran
Species: Selkath
Weapons: Single, two-handed green lightsaber
Bio: Born underwater on the planet Manaan, discovered as Force-Sensitive around the age of nine. Sadly, Coryn went blind at the age of six, while he was still living in a pod beneath Manaan's ocean. At eight, he rose from the water and took refuge in Ahto City, his family fearing he'd be attacked by a larger species for his disability. Over the years, after he was taken to Coruscant, Coryn learned to see through use of the Force, and had mastered this ability by the time of his Knighting. As a Sentinel, Coryn was proficient in saber techniques, as well as use of the force. One of the few masters of Form VI-Niman-, and he's mastered Sokan, and Shien.
Personality: Coryn is quiet, and rarely talks unless he is teaching, or inquiring. His inquiries have made him one of the most knowledgable Jedi among the Order, and can say something about anything, and you've probably never heard it before. His path to this quiet-state has caused many to question his faith to the Light Side of the Force, and Coryn has even begun to question it himself. As one of the few Force-Sensitive Selkath's in the Galaxy, Coryn often asks questions like 'Why me?', perhaps clouding his mind, a bit to much.
Appearance:

Attachment: 200px-selkath.jpg
This has been downloaded 136 time(s).

Cattle. That's all we are.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 03:07 AM
Indulgence is currently offline Click here to Send Indulgence a Private Message Find more posts by Indulgence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Nice smile

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 05:21 AM
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

So.. when are you gonna get this started? Waiting for someone else or something?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 05:28 AM