KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Troy!

Troy!
Started by: Ikobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Tongue Troy!

Awww... how much didja like this guy in The Matrix? And anyway, the human race would have fallen completely and utterly to the machines without him. If it wasn't for Troy showing up two hours late, then Neo would probably have carried on sleeping, never followed Dujour to the club, never met Trinity, never got unplugged, blah-de-blah-blah... and of course, there's his line, "you need to unplug..."

And just out of curiosity, was he meant to be a Freed Mind?

~Ikobe

PS. Go Troy!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 04:52 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Trinity was going to meet Neo either way.Morpheous believed he was the one so they were going to unplug him smile
I prefer when he says :"Your my savior man!" (or something like that) stick out tongue

EDIT: And is was not free.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 04:55 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

damn it!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 04:59 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Hm... does anyone have any pictures of the gingah? I want to use him in my fancomic, and I only have The Matrix on TV-recorded VHS 'cause I'm a vagrant, only with a house, so trying to pause it means lots of fuzzy lines and no being-able-to-see-teh-Troy.

~Ik

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 05:41 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

actually, his name was Choi. it combined with Dujour is a reference to the term 'choix du jour', which is - as you may or may not know - French for 'choice of the day' literally. used in restaurants etc.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 06:06 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Hehe, thanks for clearing that up ^_^

Sorry, as I said in my previous post, I have icky TV-recorded Matrix-ness, so everything they say is slightly indiscernable.. and they scroll the titles on only one half of the screen.... blarg...

~Ik

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 06:11 PM
nickjs21

my favorite line by choi is: "it's called mescaline. it's the only way to fly," for purely personal reasons. the next week i had a test in school and one of the questions was, "which of the following is a hallucinagen?" and mescaline was a choice. boom, right answer.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 04:07 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Errr I thought he said:

"It's the only way of life"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 03:38 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Sifer, you get sha point smile Hee... my mum watched The Matrix with me t'other night, and she said, "I used to go to school with a bloke like that." Er, thanks for that, mother.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 03:49 PM
Excalibur

Re: Troy!

quote:
Originally posted by Ikobe
Awww... how much didja like this guy in The Matrix? And anyway, the human race would have fallen completely and utterly to the machines without him. If it wasn't for Troy showing up two hours late, then Neo would probably have carried on sleeping, never followed Dujour to the club, never met Trinity, never got unplugged, blah-de-blah-blah... and of course, there's his line, "you need to unplug..."

And just out of curiosity, was he meant to be a Freed Mind?

~Ikobe

PS. Go Troy!

hey, maybe i understand something wrong. but i think his name is CHOI, not TROY

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 06:13 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Seraph: that's right, his name is Choi(x?)... but I got it wrong *sob*

~Ikobe

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 06:49 PM
Korri

awwww we all make mistakes smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 01:32 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

well Choi is a wierd name for a white guy!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 01:52 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JavX
High Priest

Didnt Neo wake up to his computer.. if you remember correctly.. KNOCK KNOCK... then the guy was at the door.. the guy wasnt at the door before the KNOCK KNOCK!!! im not a die hard fan. and i know this.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 02:47 PM
JavX is currently offline Click here to Send JavX a Private Message Find more posts by JavX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Yes he woke up and looked at his screen on which Trinity typed:

Wake up Neo

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 02:53 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yup. Its says wake up Neo. Then knock nkock I thing. Then the guy knocks at the door.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 03:10 PM
JavX
High Priest

well it is agree.. sorry ikobe.. troy isnt the shit
ok i shouldnt say that.. maybe troy is i dont even know all the character names so i dont really know who troy is.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 03:14 PM
JavX is currently offline Click here to Send JavX a Private Message Find more posts by JavX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Its Choi (he got the name wrong). He was the guy that knock on the door. The guy that Neo sells something illegal (sp). With the girl with the white rabbit tattooed.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 03:21 PM
JavX
High Priest

oh choi... geezus christ.. (no not neo) thanks Ikobe for misleading me.. now my heart will break and i will lose all interest in the matrix.....j/k
life goes on. but you think with the edit feature one would want to fix their mistake. smokin'

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 03:26 PM
Kes
Philie

He didn't know and when he was told it was most likely to late to Edit.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 04:12 PM