KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What Answer?

What Answer?
Started by: slinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slinger
Scifigunslinger

What Answer?

For those of you who were waiting for some BIG Answer, what was the question? I don't get it. I understood it. Who else thinks Revolutions is o.k. just the way it is?

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:17 AM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Oh, I love it the way it is. Besides, they were telling the story They wanted to tell, in Their way. If we didn't like it, that's just because WE wanted to see something different. Not because they did something wrong. Sure, we're entiled to our opinion, and we don't have to like it. But I don't think we should blame them for "Messing it up." At most, we could say that they didn't do what we wanted them to do. Oh well. As for me, they did what they wanted, and I Love the way they did it smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:21 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slinger
Scifigunslinger

Me too Goshdarnit! stick out tongue

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:26 AM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eatingimpaired
?????????????????????????

what a pointless thread.I'll just push a button*yawn**thread closes down*

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:41 AM
eatingimpaired is currently offline Click here to Send eatingimpaired a Private Message Find more posts by eatingimpaired Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

HELL YES...hell yeah...*puts head back down*

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:54 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

i think revo was fine.. i tihnk a lot of people wanted there to be more than a religious tie...thats what people get for going frame by frame thourgh all the movies and trying to connect things that the w bros couldnt possibly have meant to connected

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 07:34 AM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

it had a BIG religious tie...for instance, the fact that Neo was basically crucified and ascended...that seems pretty religious to me...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 07:50 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Ascended??

How you figure that??
What exactly do you mean???
(sorry if you've answered that in a previous thread)

If Smith is Neo's exact opposite and he copied himself into Neo, don't they cancel each other out??, because the original problem with the one was that it could not be balanced or whatever, so it was the unbalanced equation and because it seems that this Smith dealy with the copying hadn't happen in the previous versions of the matrix (no proof, just seems that way) this one was special because the "one" equation was finally solved.

Or maybe i'm a crazy monkey seeing tissue sniffing magoobagger and am babbling about nothing because i have nothing better to do with myself. cool

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 08:00 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Mordecai> i say this for multiple reasons:
1) Neo's body is glowing, as if he is transmitting code
2) the sunrise looks exactly like Neo's body, almost like it is the glory of Neo
3) in asian religions, there are exact opposites making up the divine being or ascended form, most notably the Yin and the Yang...Neo and Smith joined together, not only completeing the code, the balance, but making Neo and Smith more than the sum of the parts. Neo is now a part of the Matrix itself, for his purpose is not over yet, the humans are still slaves, although they now have the ability to be truly "free"

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 08:09 AM
Mordecai
I am the way.

The sunrise looked like his body?!?!?!?!?

i totally missed that. sad

Well i naturally thought the glowing would have been all the shit the machines just pumped through him.

And yeah, the yin and yang thing makes sense of everything.

Thanks for the explanation.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 08:18 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote