KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman Vs Batman Forever

Batman Vs Batman Forever
Started by: GordonSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Batman Vs Batman Forever

Which do you like best? The 1989 Michael Keaton version or the 1995 Val Kilmer entry? Sound off now.

Old Post May 30th, 2003 08:19 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Batman 1 best hands down.

Old Post May 31st, 2003 12:40 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I like Batman Forever the best of the two. Jim Carey does the best Riddler since Frank Gorshin.

Old Post May 31st, 2003 03:22 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Batman, though it had some minor flaws I think, should see it again

the riddler was marvelous of course but imho, they just dragged Two-Face in it to get two baddies

Old Post May 31st, 2003 09:12 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Micheal Keaton

I liked Val Kilmer as Bruce Wayne but Micheal Keaton will always play the Batman.

Old Post May 31st, 2003 05:00 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

this really isn't an option, but i liked batman returns the best...

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 06:28 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Really this should have been a poll.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 05:45 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes it does seem every movie after the first has had two villians usually working together in an uneasy alliance until one betrays the other. I still like Batman Forever because I was so impressed with it when I saw it here in theaters in 1995 with some friends of mine.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 07:19 PM
Darth Vicious

Both actually, i think Kilmer and Keaton were the best BM, Clooney just messed everything up and Carey as the Riddler was awsome and while i like both Jones and Ahnold, they should have known better.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 11:25 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah Batman and Robin may have killed the Batman franchise.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 01:53 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

The film could have worked and been at least as popular as Batman Forver but both actors were gravely miscast for this one.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 04:40 PM
DARTH NAKED

Laugh Batman Movie

BATMAN, The First one. Chris O'DOnnel made me puke and Val Kilmer should stick with playing his "enigmatic" roles

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 01:39 AM
DARTH NAKED is currently offline Click here to Send DARTH NAKED a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH NAKED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
duffy

I prefer Batman forever! but i havent seen the first one for ages and cant really remember, ill have to see it again soon.I really like batman returns aswell cause its just so dark and The Penguin scared me as a child!!but batman and robin was wrong for so many resons!

Withnail: What for?
I: Ask him about his house.
Withnail: You want me to call what-his-name and ask him about his house?
I: Why not?
Withnail: Alright. what's his number?
I: I've no idea - I've never met him.
Withnail: Well neither have I. What the **** are you talking about?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 10:34 PM
duffy is currently offline Click here to Send duffy a Private Message Find more posts by duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
film nut

Does anyone else think that batman and robin was a very poor attempt to revive the batmen series. I was very unimpressed with it, and batgirl was a very tacky character to introduce into the films
P.S. Batman Forever is the best batman film rock

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 05:18 PM
film nut is currently offline Click here to Send film nut a Private Message Find more posts by film nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by GordonSkywalker
Yes it does seem every movie after the first has had two villians usually working together in an uneasy alliance until one betrays the other. I still like Batman Forever because I was so impressed with it when I saw it here in theaters in 1995 with some friends of mine.

Doesn't the first have 2villans? Is the first with Basinger or with Fphiffer?Never now. like it better though,the first one I mean,actually the first 2!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 05:25 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
easy44

I think michael keatons batman1 was the best.altough he was NOT the best actor. the best actor was george clooney in batman forever.
I prefer b1 cause jack nicholson was the best villain of all batman movies

@kes the first is with kim basinger as jokers former girlfriend and 1st victim

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 10:58 AM
easy44 is currently offline Click here to Send easy44 a Private Message Find more posts by easy44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by easy44

@kes the first is with kim basinger as jokers former girlfriend and 1st victim

Thanks esay44. smile

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 11:19 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaniloV
Senseless Bastard

The only true good movies about Batman have to be "Batman" and "Batman returns", hands down those are the BEST two movies ever made of the character, this were we get to see what make him thick, Joel Schumaher however was the killer of the Batman franchise with all the gayness he deployed on the other two Batman movies. sad but true sad

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 12:39 AM
DaniloV is currently offline Click here to Send DaniloV a Private Message Find more posts by DaniloV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I agree with Danilov. I found that the first 2 Batman movies were "dark" and it did reflect Batman's character. In the third and fourth Batman movie, It lost its touch. It got too..."bright and colorful." It tuned more into a joke

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:02 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: Batman Vs Batman Forever

quote:
Originally posted by GordonSkywalker
Which do you like best? The 1989 Michael Keaton version or the 1995 Val Kilmer entry? Sound off now.

although val kilmer made a better looking batman, but didn't do a very good job of portraying our favorite hero. so, michael keaton and the movie people's version of it in the first two films were more stable and well thought out.

battosai yuriko

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 01:15 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote