KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » who makes his outfits

who makes his outfits
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

who makes his outfits

i have never seen alfred make batmans outfits i mean he ahs so many and shit and where the hell does he get those gagits i mean the makers must know who they r making them for i would like to have a batman movie that is sowaht realistic

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 04:13 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

i saw alfred fixing batmans suit once but im not sure who made it, but im sure it was either batman himself or al

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 09:28 PM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plazmagod
Mister Pickles to You!

Alfred Designs the suits, and he and Bruce create them, Bruce creates most of the items he uses himself(he learned how to fabricate anything he would need, and obviously has the equipment to do it) on the rare occasion he can't make it himself he subcontracts through blind corporations, and then arranges for the items or materials to be "lost".
There is a funny scene between bruce and Luscious Fox about the massive amounts of capitol that goes missing or, accidentaly destroyed each year from waynetech and wayne aerospace.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 09:39 PM
plazmagod is currently offline Click here to Send plazmagod a Private Message Find more posts by plazmagod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote