KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » "They"

"They"
Started by: kruegerKid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

"They"

I just saw this movie not to long ago, and I must admit I'm a little dissapointed in Wes. It was ok although some parts really dragged. It also seemed to remind me a lot of Darkness Falls which definately isn't a good thing. Also I believe the alternate ending showed on the DVD is better than the original. Anyway let me know what you thought of it.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Last edited by kruegerKid on Jul 23rd, 2003 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 06:41 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

It sucked, worse movie ive seen in a long time!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:02 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Yeah like I said, I was very dissapointed.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:04 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jorin

i t reminded me of darkness falls also. And it wasn't Wes' geatest movie but it was ok. I guess...

Hey can u ask evereyone when wrong turn comes out cuz i dont know how to do that

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 02:15 PM
jorin is currently offline Click here to Send jorin a Private Message Find more posts by jorin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoserBrandi
Young and Hopeless

I thought it was gonna be good but I was really dissapointed too. I didn't like it that much and it didn't scare me at all.

-I used to know the sound of a smile in your voice-

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 05:25 AM
LoserBrandi is currently offline Click here to Send LoserBrandi a Private Message Find more posts by LoserBrandi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sargoth7

you don't want to see wrong turn. i thought at least stan winston would pull through with the creature effects, but ah, no.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 05:13 PM
sargoth7 is currently offline Click here to Send sargoth7 a Private Message Find more posts by sargoth7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

They is soooo freakin bad...my god...i hear that wes craven actually had nothing to do with this film and his name was put on it to trick people into seeing it..i wonder how much he got paid...better have been alot. umm...yeah wrong turn is really bad also...really generic...i also hate darkness falls.... sick sick sick so .......many ...bad ....movies...blleeccchhhhhtt!!! sick sick sick

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:17 AM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote