KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Angel S2

Angel S2
Started by: angelfan48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
angelfan48

Angel S2

With Season 2 coming out on September 2 I thought I would start a topic so we can discuss it. With Angel starting to air on TV this fall on TNT will many people still get the DVD set? I know the extra's are a plus but is it still worth $50 to you?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:19 PM
angelfan48 is currently offline Click here to Send angelfan48 a Private Message Find more posts by angelfan48 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

In the UK season 2 and indeed season 3 of Angel are available to purchase and both the Buffy and Angel DVD box sets are indeed popular buys,this is despite both Angel and Buffy (well more Buffy - As there is more seasons of it) still being repeated on Television,the extras make it a must for Angel and Buffy fans alike. I'd have brought both series franchise on DVD only if i hadn't originally brought them on Video on there initial release date,the ultimate decision comes down to you.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:33 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Calinė

Well, since i don't get either the WB or TNT, I am totally going to buy Angel. I have s1 and if you buy it at costco then its only $30

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

You may have seen me on www.harrypotter-boards.com, forums.shoresofvalinor.com, or forum.buffyworld.com

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 05:52 AM
Calinė is currently offline Click here to Send Calinė a Private Message Find more posts by Calinė Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelfan48

WOW!! Thats cheap. Happy Dance

I won't be catching them on TNT because of the time they are aired. But I'm hoping to get the DVD set.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:56 PM
angelfan48 is currently offline Click here to Send angelfan48 a Private Message Find more posts by angelfan48 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

My sister just got me this for my birthday and it's cool it's sleeves for the dvd's open alot easier than the first series.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:36 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelfan48

Cool, I wish they would do the little boxes like King Of the Hill or Family Guy. So that way you could just take one out at a time and wouldn't have to open the sleeves each time.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 06:12 PM