KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The missing Horocrux

The missing Horocrux
Started by: ThePureWalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ThePureWalker

The missing Horocrux

I'm sure this thread has been made before being a extremely important subjuct but its been awile since it has been made so did not be angry

I have proof that Harry is the missing Horocrux take it back to the 2nd book of the harry potter series the Chamber of Secrets

"you can speak Paresltounge, Harry"said Dumbledore calmly, "because Lord Voldemort-who is the last remaining ancestor of Salazar Slytherin-can speak Parseltoungue. Unless I'm much mistaken, he transferred some of his own powers to you the night he gave you that scar. Not something he intened to do.I'm sure...."

You also must take into account that You must kill someone before you preform the transfer of making a horocrux which he did by killing Harry's parents so if you can prove me wrong please do so i would love to have your opinions

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 08:05 PM
ThePureWalker is currently offline Click here to Send ThePureWalker a Private Message Find more posts by ThePureWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

THERE IS A THREAD FOR THIS ALREADY!

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 08:10 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThePureWalker

I Am aware of that thank you as i posted above please use manners next time before u post

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 08:35 PM
ThePureWalker is currently offline Click here to Send ThePureWalker a Private Message Find more posts by ThePureWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMCF

You dont need to freshly kill someone to make Horocrux. Plus why would Voldemort try to kill Harry if he is a Horocrux???

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 11:10 PM
KMCF is currently offline Click here to Send KMCF a Private Message Find more posts by KMCF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThePureWalker
I Am aware of that thank you as i posted above please use manners next time before u post

Here is a fellow who manages to be an idiot on multiple levels.^

If you were aware of the fact that there is a thread - no, more like ten threads - for horcruxes already, why didn't you post in them? Are you not aware of KMC Etiquette in that you don't create a thread similar to one already made?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 11:59 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

"Not something he intended to do, I'm Sure..."

Bam, Answered Your own question. (Dumbledore Is Never Wrong)

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 01:04 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Please use the SEARCH before starting threads. You can use the Missing Horocrux Thread. smile

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:41 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote