KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry Potter-The FUTURE!

Who will Harry Potter end up with in the end?
This poll is closed.
Hermione 2 33.33%
Ginny 2 33.33%
Cho 0 0%
Luna 1 16.67%
No one 1 16.67%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter-The FUTURE!
Started by: RoseBloom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoseBloom
Defender of the Universe!

Harry Potter-The FUTURE!

I think what is going to happen in the future is infinite. There are so many possibilities that anyone can post in here. I think that Harry and Hermione got a thing that's going to get goin' on. Like in the forest with Umbridge, he TOTALLY put his arm around her waist to protect her! eek! I think that totally means future romance. I don't know who Ron will end up with, but I bet you anything its going to be this like, Knock-Out girl! Luna is also going to get something wierd with her, like she is going to have something happen to her that might totally change her, maybe for the better. I don't know what is going to happen to Malfoy, but I think he is going to get himself killed, or something terrible. He isn't going to get the better end of the bargain, that's for sure. Maybe Harry will turn out bad too, because in OoTP, he was really angry...I think that could escalate until he is just as evil as Voldemort, maybe worse. Neville is going to have a HUGE part in the future, I know he is a ditz, but there is too much stuff that rules in the favor. Well, I think that this post is long enough, but whaat a way to start out a new forum. So, for now just reply and I hope a lot of people will be in here to talk back with us and then maybe we can beat Rowiling at her own game and have the whole series lined up to play in our hands. If you, know what I mean. Just kidding. I think this Forum will be a great way to get ALL of our questions out. So, TTFN!

You heard the heart.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 02:14 AM
RoseBloom is currently offline Click here to Send RoseBloom a Private Message Find more posts by RoseBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I dont mean to be rude, but there are 3 other posts about relationships...they are on pages 2...of all these threads....but I say Harry/Ginny for more info check out the posts from LilyGinnyBlack and myself from the Favorite Couples Thread.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 02:56 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoseBloom

Ginny, when you say you don't mean to be rude I say I do mean to be rude. Now...I would like to direct your attention to the title of this Forum. Oh yes, it is Harry Potter-The FUTURE!! Holy cow! Wouldn't you know it! I WAS talking about the FUTURE! So...if you are going to try and not be rude, I would ask you that you try and stop being so neglectful. When I talk about the FUTURE, I relate everything in. I am not going to make special little acceptions just for you. Thanks.

You heard the heart.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:40 AM
RoseBloom is currently offline Click here to Send RoseBloom a Private Message Find more posts by RoseBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

My name is ANGIE......not Ginny!

Your first few lines in this thread were about COUPLES. There are TONS of threads about couples...so that's why I said what I said. And since you wish to be rude...I will then be rude.

As for the FUTURE........ who really knows...but if you tie EVERY post out there into this one..then you'll get everyone else's opinions...YOU will just have to actually read ALL of the threads that are here in this forum to find out what the majority of us think.

It's wise not to be rude if want people to write good things in your thread and at least I was kind enough in the beginning to put, I DONT MEAN TO BE RUDE............ roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud And now I just laugh b/c you think I want you to make an exception for me, no...I don't have to read your thread...it doesn't offend me. I can just say that I am sure I am not the ONLY one who is tired of hearing about all the couples. that's why there are other threads out there...until they get filled up.

If you actually look around...there are ALOT of threads that have already been started about harry in book 6, harry in book 7.... and everyone else and what they think........ for a thread you really do need a narrower topic....

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Jul 21st, 2003 at 05:00 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:54 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

OH yeah..and WASN'T YOUR POLL A COUPLES VOTE...how many of those have we all seen??? So my point was JUSTIFIED if the 1st response!!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:25 AM
RoseBloom

I never knew that there was any point or restriction on doing similar polls...oh! I know why! Because there aren't! And I don't think you have any sort of power to justify what I can and can't poll, or post. So in the future, I suggest you do just a little more research if you are going to thrust your un-backed points at me when I know you are wrong.

You heard the heart.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:48 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

blah..blah blah!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 03:49 AM
RoseBloom

I would request that you don't reply if the only thing that your undominated brain can come up with is "blah blah blah."

You heard the heart.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 04:05 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

well that's what you sound like to me.... like on charlie brown "wont wont wont wont" big grin rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 04:11 AM
RoseBloom

Now I must ask that if you aren't going to talk about Harry Potter-The FUTURE anymore, then you would just...NOT post thread. Thanks. Now, I think that more outcomes in Harry Potter will be expected, but there HAS to be an unexpected jolt in matters. Something is oing to arise that turns the series out for the worst...or the best. Who knows.

You heard the heart.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 05:32 PM