KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What would you be?

What would you be in the World of the Matrix?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Machine - Sentinel 0 0%
Machine - AI 0 0%
Machine - Other 0 0%
Program - Agent 3 21.43%
Program - Oracle, Merovignian, Persephone, Keymaker, Twin, older version Agent, etc. 0 0%
Child of Zion 0 0%
Freed Mind 6 42.86%
Potential 2 14.29%
Plugged-in Humanoid 0 0%
Other 3 21.43%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What would you be?
Started by: Ikobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Question What would you be?

If you could be anything in the World of the Matrix... what would you be?

I'd be an Agent even though I'm constantly ranting on about wanting to be a Freed Mind and all that jazz.

~Ikobe

PS. Plus there's the added factor of being able to feel up- er, I mean, fight, Neo wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 11:23 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Id want to be "Potential" cus.........wut do u mean by that?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 11:27 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

The Potentials are the freaky little spoon-benders, etc. that the Oracle fosters.

~Ikobe

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 11:28 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

oh crap, nm. I have to go for an Agent

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 11:30 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I'd like to be a free mind. Cos you're free but can always go back and do cool stuff!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 12:00 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent_Smith
korri's angel

agent agent agent agent.....agent kicks butt

Agent_Smith + Korri = luv

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 12:13 AM
Agent_Smith is currently offline Click here to Send Agent_Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Agent_Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

free mind. fight the power. i'd walk around the matrix blasting rage against the machine right before i fight all you agent-wannabes.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 12:16 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Agent definately, because they cant be beaten, and you can beat the living hell out of the pathetic human raceevil face Also for all of you that say that he killed Smith yes he did, but he did'nt beat Thompson,Jackson, and Johnson did he.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 02:34 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

i would be a pigeon...yes a pigeon. you can crap anywhere you want, but there is a downside they don't tell you about...preening, yes...the endless preening.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 02:41 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Hah a pigeon LOL! And would this pigeon fight for the resistance or be a deadly killing machine for the machines? ^_^

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 02:44 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

na prolly just hang out at central park...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:25 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JavX
High Priest

I was going to choose child of zion smokin' but then i thought something cool might come out in m3 so i chose Other. smokin'

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:25 AM
JavX is currently offline Click here to Send JavX a Private Message Find more posts by JavX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

yea i chose other also, but for reasons listed above

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:10 AM
Crappybob
ww.crappybobandnicbig.com

I would be a janitor.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:44 AM
Crappybob is currently offline Find more posts by Crappybob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

The Agents would'nt stand a chance against you Bob that is crappy.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:46 AM
Crappybob

you are correct A.S. I would really "Clean UP" against the agents.

Eh thank you, eh thank you!! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:53 AM
Crappybob is currently offline Find more posts by Crappybob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Lol nice joke, you could stick the mop up Smiths ass.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:53 AM
Crappybob

yea then I would be an ass doctor and a janitor.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 05:04 AM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Whoa... I got a mental image of bullet-time mop sloshing then...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 06:32 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

errrrrrrr ya.......... (nods and slowy BACKS away) you think that.

(I thought it too)

At first I wanted to be a program like Seraph. Then I thought that I could have programs downloaded into "moi" and do all sorts of cool stuff.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 07:37 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote