KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Morpheus, you silly shiny-headed bint!

Morpheus, you silly shiny-headed bint!
Started by: Ikobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Question Morpheus, you silly shiny-headed bint!

I don't get it... in The Matrix, Morpheus says:

quote:
This line is tapped, so I must be brief.

Okay. Brief. Tapped. Got it.

quote:
You are The One, Neo. If they knew what I knew, you'd be dead.

Are you TRYING to get Neo obliterated, Morph?!

~Ikobe

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 09:54 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Maybe tapped has in tracing and not hearingblink
Maybe just bad writing lol

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 10:14 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Static

Well if you want to get REALLY piccy, he even gives out the address that he wants to Neo to be picked up, so not jus Neo would get dead, but most of the crew..........what a fool What the f**k? huh

"...Only thing you know about me is that i was about to kick your ass..."

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 11:08 PM
Static is currently offline Click here to Send Static a Private Message Find more posts by Static Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

And he wears purple... soon enough he'll be wearing pink and OH MY GOD MORPHEUS IS TURNING INTO A BLONDE.

*grin*

Hey, I used to be a blonde... then I dyed my hair blood red. Muha.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 11:11 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I guess Morpheus thought "this line is tapped" would get the point across to Neo better than "if I keep talking for too long on this line then it is possible that people might start listening in..."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 11:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

I think it was being tapped, and the agents or whoever could have been listening knew not to go after them, because that had to push Neo or the One into going back to the source? Remember, remember, remember................

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 02:08 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

no way

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:28 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Hey lets look at the important things. He got Neo out of the Matrix, showed him the path of THE ONE, and whooped some ass along the way!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 01:24 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crappybob
ww.crappybobandnicbig.com

you dumb basterds!! Did any of you watch any of the matrix movies at all?? If neo really is the "one" Morpheus could have told them Neo would be at 7-11 at 6:00pm on friday and they couldn't have killed him. THey couldn't kill him because he is the one no matter what happend they could not kill him BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE!!

Maybe I take this stuff to serious?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 04:13 AM
Crappybob is currently offline Find more posts by Crappybob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Yet the Agents COULD go into his body and then shoot himself in the head. I never got why they did not do that.
(while he was still wired to the Matrix)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 04:24 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crappybob

They couldn't because he is the one. Not only that they thought Neo would lead them closer to Morpheus and the codes to Zion. Am I the only one who watched the Matrix?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 04:26 AM
Crappybob is currently offline Find more posts by Crappybob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Listen, Neo DID die, HE got resurected because he started to beleive he was the one. And all that love stuff.... I think you know under average about the Matrix, go ahead and read some threads so you MIGHT learn something. Neo IS killable. He is hunan. IN Reloaded he was bleeding. Bleed enough and you die, with next to no hope of becom,ing alive again. As A LOT of people said in Reloaded HE IS STILL HUMAN reading = smart

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Jul 14th, 2003 at 04:33 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 04:30 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crappybob

If he was the one, he couldn't be killed for good until he ended the war. Case closed. No matter what happend. Be careful crash, I know a lot about the matrix. Don't test me.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 04:33 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I think I will.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 04:33 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

And This case is NOT closed. If only THE_Omega could get into this.

O and DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 04:34 AM
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

LOOK OUT HE KNOWS A LOT ABOUT THE MATRIX! know one else knows anything about the matrix at all.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 05:10 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

1) if only the omega could get into this? fight your own fights, crash.

2) on second thought, don't fight any. you guys are getting kind of immature on all these threads. two of you . . . let's call them "crappyrobert" and "ovennutts" are especially getting a little too childish in your insults.

stop acting like 15-year-olds (granted, some of you are. regardless).

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 05:30 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by Stovenutts
LOOK OUT HE KNOWS A LOT ABOUT THE MATRIX! know one else knows anything about the matrix at all.

who are you talking to?

O and I know this Is my war, I am just bringing in a "general". (sorry for the term Omega)

She/he is wise, and will tell things BOTH of use did not know and will tell BOTH of use off.

And I KNOW I am being childish for my age, And this is just NOT like me, usually I don't start the arguments, I just end them.

Now to regain the topic.

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Jul 14th, 2003 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 05:34 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Man I like Omega and all, but he seems like the type of guy who's personality is stiffer than R Kelly at a catholic girls school vollyball game. On consideration, I realized that discussing this topic isn't nearly as fun as watching these blokes go at it. Have at it boyz

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) [Automated by GetSmile]

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 07:44 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crappybob

No one ever said that one is not human still. That don't matter. He is the one and therefore can't be really killed until he ends the war. The agents could have done nothing to stop him.

And I realize he was killed in the matrix. But he is clearly not dead. at the end of M1 or now after M2. I won't insult anyone.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 01:26 PM