KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Destiny's Child: Another new member???

Destiny's Child: Another new member???
Started by: LindsIsSexyK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Shocked Destiny's Child: Another new member???

Has anyone heard the rumor that Beyonce's sister might join Destiny's Child to make a 4th member???

If this is true someone please shoot me. I'm dreading the return of Destiny's Child already, that would just make it worse.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 12:01 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

That would really suck donkey nutz!!! Its bad enough they played drop the hot potato with the other girls. Sheesh they will do anything for a quick buck.......

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:04 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Destiny's Child has gone through more band members then hit singles, they really just need to give it a rest.~

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:47 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
STARDUST
Rosie the hobbit!

If she did jion it would only make three because Beyonce left and is doing her own singles but it would be cool if she came back.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:17 PM
STARDUST is currently offline Click here to Send STARDUST a Private Message Find more posts by STARDUST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Beyonce left??? O_o

If thats the case, D.C is doomed!

Is it true Jay z is calling it quits after this next album??

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:19 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Beyonce is still staying permanently with Destiny's Child. All the members have gone and made their own albums but they are still with Destiny's Child.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:36 PM
STARDUST
Rosie the hobbit!

Oh I didn't even know the rest of them made albums. I just kinda figured they split because I hadn't heard anything by all of them recently.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:44 PM
STARDUST is currently offline Click here to Send STARDUST a Private Message Find more posts by STARDUST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well I know that Michelle of Destiny's Child made a christian album and all I ever heard of Kelly was the song she did with Nelly.~

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 11:11 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Kelly Roland does indeed have her own album............my wife owns it........yes, it does suck.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 01:11 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

:d, wifes /girlfriends have a habit of buying crappy albums. My girlfriend aint allowed to put her cd`s in MY cd shelves. Wont have those crappy albums around my CD collection.

"wow you got all Black Sabbath , Deep Purple , Led Zeppelin, Marillion, U2 and Pink Floyd among other great bands, cool, but what the hell is Cher and Ronan Keating doing there?"
"eh those aint mine thats Monikasembarrasment mad "
-" Yeah right!!!!!!! "roll eyes (sarcastic) sick

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 01:50 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

HEY! not all girls suc at buying albums!

I don't anyway!

Yeah, i'm sick of that Dc **** anyway! Gotta go Linkin Park and TD all the way!

rock

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 05:59 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheepz
Butter on a Stick

I think that DC is a group of talented girls and I have found myself singing some of their songs. But, I don't think Solange (thats the sister right) has much talent. How come when one sibling is good at singing it's assumed the other 5 are? Remember all those Carters?

quote:
wifes /girlfriends have a habit of buying crappy albums.
'

*cough* I am a girl and don't have a crappy taste in music. I'll take Le Tigre and The Dead anyday.

Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 02:29 AM
Sheepz is currently offline Click here to Send Sheepz a Private Message Find more posts by Sheepz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

" My girlfriend aint allowed to put her cd`s in MY cd shelves. Wont have those crappy albums around my CD collection."

Haha............

Me and my wife each have our own bookcases for cds.........her bookshelf full of crappy Bon Jovi and Christina Aguilera cds are on one side of the entertainment center while my bookcase full of kick ass AC/DC, Guns N Roses, Nirvana, Corporate Avenger, Sex Pistols cds is on the other side.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 01:32 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I agree with Sheepz. All of those siblings get on my nerves

Britney Spears' sister Jamie Lynn
Jessica Simpson's sister Ashley
All of those damn Carters'
Eminem's brother Nathan

The list goes on forever...............

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 08:41 AM