KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Smaug vs. Jabberwocky (2010 film)

Smaug vs. Jabberwocky (2010 film)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Smaug vs. Jabberwocky (2010 film)

Enemy to Alice in Wonderland from the Burton 2010 movie.

Who is the baddest dragon of them all ?

Last edited by quanchi112 on Dec 24th, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 11:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You include two dragons and then ask "who is the baddest of them all". You're a failure in this life as you will be in the next.

But it's clear you've not watch Alice in Wonderland. That beast is a 10th (or less) the size of Smaug and dies to a girl beheading it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 25th, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 12:17 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
You include two dragons and then ask "who is the baddest of them all". You're a failure in this life as you will be in the next.
Yes, this is the championship round. Smaug already destroyed that lame dragon from Eragon. Quit lashing out and weigh in, Mr. mom.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 12:18 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

As I said, you've not watched Alice in Wonderland or you'd know it's a no contest in Smaug's favor.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 12:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

As I said, you've not watched Alice in Wonderland or you'd know it's a no contest in Smaug's favor.
So you pout when Smaug wins. Grow up, Diane.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 12:24 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Go make another obvious no contest thread out of ignorance so you can whack Smaug some more, bandwagonboi.

"Smaug Vs Faye Riley. Who wins!?" -Qaunchi112

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 12:26 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Go make another obvious no contest thread out of ignorance so you can whack Smaug some more, bandwagonboi.

"Smaug Vs Faye Riley. Who wins!?" -Qaunchi112
I compared him to another dragon you crybaby.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 12:28 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Just stop talking and make a proper thread.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 12:32 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Smaug ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 12:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Just stop talking and make a proper thread.
There are other threads you feminine wonder. Quit crying that Smaug is the mightiest dragon there is.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 03:13 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not a proper thread you've made, you hack.

laughing out loud @ you bandwagonning fanbio self. He clearly isn't. Off the top of my head, Shenron from the DBZ films is more powerful, you tourist. Whine more now.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 03:22 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Not a proper thread you've made, you hack.

laughing out loud @ you bandwagonning fanbio self. He clearly isn't. Off the top of my head, Shenron from the DBZ films is more powerful, you tourist. Whine more now.
I have never seen the film. Quit just being silly and face the fact that Smaug is the alpha dragon. Only an absolute nerd would watch anything Dragon Ball Z related.

Smaug wins. Cry more as I lick your tears.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 03:28 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
I have never seen the film. Quit just being silly and face the fact that Smaug is the alpha dragon. Only an absolute nerd would watch anything Dragon Ball Z related.

Smaug wins. Cry more as I lick your tears.

You've not seen most films you debate characters in, so it's fitting. The guy who goes to the theaters and watches films like Beautiful Creatures and I am Number doesn't get to insult DBZ smile Saw a trailer for a film called "Divergent", you'll probably be there opening night with your "buddies".

I was the first to say Smaug beats the Jabberwocky, you're just riding my coattails again smile

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 03:44 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You've not seen most films you debate characters in, so it's fitting. The guy who goes to the theaters and watches films like Beautiful Creatures and I am Number doesn't get to insult DBZ smile

I was the first to say Smaug beats the Jabberwocky, you're just riding my coattails again smile
I don't go to watch kiddie cartoons with lame-o's like Cell and Frieza.

You said I made a spite thread in which I knew he won. You already sought to ride my coattails first in the Balrog thread in which you admitted you needed to rewatch the film to realize he has a massive tail attached to his massive frame.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 03:47 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't go to watch kiddie cartoons with lame-o's like Cell and Frieza.

You said I made a spite thread in which I knew he won. You already sought to ride my coattails first in the Balrog thread in which you admitted you needed to rewatch the film to realize he has a massive tail attached to his massive frame.

You watch teen-angst films with all male "buddies".

Stop lying. I did not say "spite". I said you made a no contest thread out of ignorance.

Jabberwocky loses here; I stated why first. Keep riding my coattails, slappy.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 03:51 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You watch teen-angst films with all male "buddies".

Stop lying. I did not say "spite". I said you made a no contest thread out of ignorance.

Jabberwocky loses here; I stated why first. Keep riding my coattails, slappy.
I watch a lot of films unlike you Mr. Man of Steel was so great I forced my family to watch it.

If it isn't a spite thread then it is a proper thread. Don't be upset you feel Smaug wins. You despise anything Cumberbatch related.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 03:56 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

You're ignorant.

Read; comprehend:

Now ride my coattails some more smile

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 03:58 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You're ignorant.

Read; comprehend:

Now ride my coattails some more smile
If its a no contest its a spite thread. First you say it is and then say it isn't only to flip again saying it is again.

Make up your mind, Ian.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 03:59 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Spite thread = intentionally making a thread where you know one character has no chance.

Since you've not watched Alice in Wonderland, you made a no contest thread out of ignorance.

Just deal with it that Smaug wtfstomps here as shown and stop riding my coattails smile

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:03 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Spite thread = intentionally making a thread where you know one character has no chance.

Since you've not watched Alice in Wonderland, you made a no contest thread out of ignorance.

Just deal with it that Smaug wtfstomps here as shown and stop riding my coattails smile
I watched the shitty movie but this is your thing. You admit once again Smaug wins in sporty fashion demonstrating you don't know what the word spite wins.

Maybe when you watch the movies again you may change your mind, flip flopper.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:09 AM