KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Released around the world - at exactly the same time!

Released around the world - at exactly the same time!
Started by: Hypernova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hypernova

Released around the world - at exactly the same time!

"In an unprecedented event, The Matrix Revolutions will be released in cinemas around the world - at exactly the same time!

This means that the first session at your cinema will depend upon the state in which you live - NSW, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia or the Northern Territory. Wherever you are if you attend this session, you will be experiencing The Matrix Revolutions at the same time as moviegoers across the globe." - Greater Union

Haven't ventured into this forum before, but thought I'd share this.
(I did a search and I didn't see a similar topic!)

Too bad I have exams when the SECOND session is shown sad

The first session is at 1:00am laughing

Last edited by Hypernova on Oct 30th, 2003 at 08:14 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:11 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

Re: Released around the world - at exactly the same time!

... so much for resting!! laughing

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:16 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

dang...the problem with the timing of the movie, is that people have other things to attend to first. I really think it shoud've been done on a weekend...but, it also "tests ourselves" of being a fan (I think someone said this in another thread)...smile

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:47 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

i'll se it at home
home sweet home
on my computer using a DVD ROM Drive eek!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:52 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

.....you gotta be kidding me... do you know if neo is the one or not too? did i travel back in time!? ok ok i can see maybe it didnt come up on the search for some weird stupid reason.. but i mean a forum like this dont you think wed know! we know everything about metzchortex for christ sake.. we definantly know everything about thematrix.com

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 09:01 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

by the way there is a zero hour city list on page 2!!! Mr. Happy Dance is not happy

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 09:15 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

quote:
Originally posted by Osiris
i'll se it at home
home sweet home
on my computer using a DVD ROM Drive eek!

ur gona regret that

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:01 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote