KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Orlando Bloom Luvers!

Who is your favorite LotR character?
This poll is closed.
Frodo 5 35.71%
Legolas 7 50.00%
Aragorn 1 7.14%
Gimli 1 7.14%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Orlando Bloom Luvers!
Started by: iluvlotr!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvlotr!

Love Orlando Bloom Luvers!

Happy Dance I love Orli so much. I have 107 pictures of him covering my walls. I also have a life sized stand up of Legolas and 2 HUGE posters! Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:53 PM
iluvlotr! is currently offline Click here to Send iluvlotr! a Private Message Find more posts by iluvlotr! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

ya I like him too

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 08:31 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

undomiel, judging by what i can tell, i think that like si an understatement for what you feel for oralndo bloom! hha

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 10:26 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

ORLANDO'S HOT... mmm mmm

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 10:42 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

awww thats sad tho...nobody voted for aragorn or gimli...and dwarves kick butt! man i shoulda voted for him

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 11:29 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

that is an understatement big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 11:53 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

what that dwarves kick butt? you kni was a dwarf once...nori to be certain....hahaha

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 12:22 AM
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

o sorry i meant you know

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 12:22 AM
undomiel
evenstar

haha I remeber that

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 01:07 AM
sapphirestarx

Omg! I have like 100 pictures of him all over my wall too, he is so hotttttttt! You know he goes with Kate Bosworth?? sad

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 02:24 AM
sapphirestarx is currently offline Click here to Send sapphirestarx a Private Message Find more posts by sapphirestarx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

yes
sadly to say I think that him and kate bosworth are dating sad

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 02:31 AM
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

yea...but shes a wimp who finds california screamin' at california adventures scary...so orlando is much too good for her hehehe my friend and i are going to go on california screamin' and sit in the seat where they sta together and pretend to be them! (im gonna be kate bosworth cuz it will be fun to scream my head off! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:07 AM
chica16
chica

kate bosworth is in crappy movies though
if orlando HAS to date someone i wish it was someone respectable that is in good movies

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:35 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

haha laughing out loud
hey Im riding the ride with you big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 07:23 AM
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

o yea...maybe he'll come and find us and see the error of his ways! hahah go us!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 10:49 PM
undomiel
evenstar

haha laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 01:02 AM
iluvlotr!

I hate Kate soooooooooooooo much!! Me and my friend had a bonfire and we all bought magazines with Kate in them and burned the pictures! HAHAHAHA!!!! devil

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:21 PM
iluvlotr! is currently offline Click here to Send iluvlotr! a Private Message Find more posts by iluvlotr! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

sounds like fun! lol

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 05:06 PM
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

Is this another Orlando Bloom thread! I thought it was you fave character poll! eek! Im going crazy form all the orlando bloom threads!! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 11:05 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

haha calm down smllfry247...its gonna be ok

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 11:26 PM