KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Worse clothing style EVER!

Worse clothing style EVER!
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Worse clothing style EVER!

What is the worse clothing style ever? Peole seem to make fun of clothes from the 60s and 70s, but the cut of those clothes and the way they were worn made sense (whether they look geeky or not). What doesn't make sense is the clothing style from 1998. That had to have been the worse year for clothing ever. Everybody was wearing these EXTREMELY baggy pants (that were more like 2 skirts) and of course they had a stripe or stripes going down the sides. The pants were so huge. You couldn't see the shoes because they were covered by the pant legs. Some pant legs I swore had a 2 foot diameter all around. RIDICULOUS! Plus they were sagged and when people walked around, it looked like they were carrying a huge load of shit in their pants (not that it doesn't still look like that when people sag now).

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:38 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I hate the gothic style. The only good thing is when a hot girl is dressed with the gothic style going and she's wearing all that makeup and looks like a completely hot ****.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 07:08 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Question....? Why do some guys wear the belt lines of their trouser, below their ass?

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:16 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

because its fasionable lol

No good deed goes unpunished

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:18 PM
yumcarrots1987 is currently offline Click here to Send yumcarrots1987 a Private Message Find more posts by yumcarrots1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Yeah, but if they wanted baggy 'pants', why didn't they buy them like that?!

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:19 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

unsolved mystery

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:23 PM
yumcarrots1987 is currently offline Click here to Send yumcarrots1987 a Private Message Find more posts by yumcarrots1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Maybe its a guy thing?!

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:52 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

The scary thing is all that 60s 70s stuff is back in fasion in Europe, SOME of it anyway.
Goth style does look mad on hot chick I gotta agree with you on that one BF.

What is this I don't even

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:56 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Lots of Black is good, I think. It shows mystery. Which is good too!

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:57 PM
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

each to their own

Last edited by yumcarrots1987 on May 8th, 2004 at 04:25 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2004 04:19 PM
Be@st
Elanor's Husband

I wear only black...and I don't think that goth girls look like sluts (I'm guy)

If u look backwards in your life and smile , u have forgot about most of it.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 04:24 PM
Be@st is currently offline Click here to Send Be@st a Private Message Find more posts by Be@st Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
I hate the gothic style. The only good thing is when a hot girl is dressed with the gothic style going and she's wearing all that makeup and looks like a completely hot ****.

There is few types of Gothic dressing BF. The one you're talking about are girls in platform shoes and tight skirts with a lot of make up.

The other gothic, which i adore, are the dresses, the ones that look like they are from 18th century. Those look fabulous when you go out somewhere to a celebration. With gloves and corset, they look elegant, and i love it.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post May 8th, 2004 04:25 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Devalion
Yeah, but if they wanted baggy 'pants', why didn't they buy them like that?!

Its an EMO look!! It can be really sexy, depending on whos waring it and how well. stick out tongue

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post May 8th, 2004 04:27 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Don't get me wrong, I think it can look good on some guys too, but I just wasn't sure why they did it! Thanx Lil*

Old Post May 8th, 2004 04:42 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Nah, dont worry, I recon they look weird also But some guys just look good, despite their hidious pants.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 04:47 PM
amity75

I hate baseball caps. There is nothing more stupid than a guy wearing a baseball cap.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 05:07 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Sagging originated in jail. If a man proclaimed another his b*tch, he would make that man walk around with his pants below his ass. That way other inmates could visually see that he is already somebodies b*tch, so they can't touch him. So remember, when you see an ideot sagging, its because he is some other guys' b*tch.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 08:00 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Vee
Visiting

laughing out loud

Clothes are all about the person wearing them. Some people can wear anything and look good, and each to their own, but i dont like baggy clothes, especially on someone whos got nothing to hide.
What is the point in looking about 3 sizes fatter than you are? sad

smartCookie say: Common sense is not so common.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 08:08 PM
the Vee is currently offline Click here to Send the Vee a Private Message Find more posts by the Vee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Myth, you stole my thunder, hehe.

I just wonder how many of these kids know that they are emulating jailyard-catcher style when they wear such saggy pants. The thing I could never figure out is how "gangstas" run from the cops when their pants are below their ass. Maybe thats why more kids are getting popped nowadays. Jeez, cops probably love saggy pants, they don't have to run as much to catch creeps!

Plus, baggy pants must seem like a ripoff to girls, since they don't get to see our butts as much. I'm glad the baggy thing is out for girls, because girls butts are cute.

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post May 8th, 2004 08:12 PM
Creechuur is currently offline Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
There is few types of Gothic dressing BF. The one you're talking about are girls in platform shoes and tight skirts with a lot of make up.

The other gothic, which i adore, are the dresses, the ones that look like they are from 18th century. Those look fabulous when you go out somewhere to a celebration. With gloves and corset, they look elegant, and i love it.

I don't see many goths dressed that way these days. Most of them are lazy and just wear trench coats and some contact lenses that make their eyes all white. Needless to say it look stupid and ridiculous.

I don't like the gothic style because it is basically soley for attention and shock value.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 08:21 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote