KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » TM's FFX GAME -- Story Thread (group 1)

TM's FFX GAME -- Story Thread (group 1)
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

TM's FFX GAME -- Story Thread (group 1)

Okay, our first party is now ready to start out on their pilgrimage! Here is the group:

Kiree, Summoner/White Mage (played by PadfootsPyrefly)
Tela, Blue Mage (played by Tela<3sHaldir)
Mors, Samurai (played by stinkfist462)
Yuri, Black Mage (played by fungrl515)
Rayden, Warrior (played by Fire)
Nemesis, Black Mage (played by Storm)

-----------

You are all in Besaid Temple. Kiree is within the Chamber of the Fayth, praying to the Fayth. She is trying to obtain her first Aeon, and to officially become a summoner. Tela, Mors, Yuri, Rayden, Nemesis, you are all waiting just outside the Chamber of the Fayth. You are all getting a little worried because Kiree has been in there for several hours, but at the same time you're confident that she will become a summoner.

You're all welcome to talk and get to know each other/get in character. Kiree, you can make your grand entrance as a summoner whenever you want...but don't drag it out too long, okay?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:37 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela was standing in one corner of the room. She was quiet. She was wrooried but contemplated the reasons why Kiree was taking so long. Her eyes were cast down at the floor as she spaced out.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:41 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((I will wait untill others post ^^ *plays with bouncy ball*))

made by lana

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:55 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Eyes glued to the door of the Chamber, Yuri sighed and shifted restlessly. 'Kiree... what is taking you such a long time?' she thought to herself. Raising a thin, elegant hand, Yuri gracefully pushed her raven black hair behind her ears. Her figure began to glow a soft, burgandy color as Yuri waited for Kiree, worry evident on her face.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:31 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((hm...I'll wait for one or two more people, okie?))

made by lana

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:00 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((ah, what the hell. I'll post now, sine I can't wait ^^;; ))

Silence. And more silence. And then some more. But soon the door to the chamber slowly opened, revealing a slightly worn-out girl. Her short brownish red hair was a bit messy and she looked a bit tired, but other then that, she looked like usual. Slowly, she stepped out, giving her guardians a small, weak smile. "I-I did it." she whispered quietly, but load enough for everyone to hear.

made by lana

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:22 AM
Fire

"Good, we knew you could do it"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:23 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Nemesis' gaze lingered on Kiree while her knowing eyes traveled over her appearance. 'She looks a bit exhausted but seems all right' she thought to herself. The - almost not visible - worried frown disappeared from her face.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:25 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Looking at Kiree, Yuri smiled faintly. 'Oh good, she's fine. She had so many people worried.' Shaking her head, Yuri came out of the burgandy haze, though her hair still had some burgandy highlights.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:17 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okay! We now have the whole group together, and your summoner has her first Aeon, Valefor!

(heh, you guys got lucky...she wanted to make her entrance by flying out of the Chamber of Fayth on Valefor...)

You make your way out of the temple, and waiting outside in the village square is a large group of people, eager to meet the new summoner. The leader of the group comes up to you.

"Lady Summoner...it's not much...but we'd like you to have this." He says, handing over 5 Hi-potions.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"Thanks!" Kiree said, taking the hi-potions. She turned and grinned at her guardians. "I'm going to go talk to the other villagers, ok?" Her eyes scanned the other villagers gathering. "I think they want to talk." she laughed and ran over to a group of mothers and children, smiling brightly.

made by lana

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 12:49 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((To TM: :P))

made by lana

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 01:09 AM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

From a distance, Nemesis took up the environment and waited for Kiree to return.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:46 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okay, you guardians can go talk to people too! I'd recommend it, actually...they'll gladly give items and advice to summoners and their guardians! There's also a shop where you can buy some items (you currently have 500 Gil).

(and I have to go to school today, winter break's over, so...I'll be back on but not until later.)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 12:54 PM
Fire

*having my sword resting on my right shoulder I walk around the town looking for a shop*

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 01:00 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

*walks to a few villagers, in anticipation of Kiree' s return, and starts a conversation*

Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 03:19 PM
Tela

Tela gracefully walks over to the forming crowd. She starts at the back talking to a stranger quietly.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 05:42 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Smiling, Yuri walked over to a young woman, who was holding a newborn baby. After starting up a conversation, the other woman grins and nods, accepting this guardian's kindness and need for talk.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 08:31 PM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

*heads over to the place we were restin at and sharpens his blades*

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 11:37 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rayden, you've found the shop. They are selling the following items:
Potions (50 Gil) -- Restores 200 HP
Phoenix Down (500 Gil) -- Revives one character
Antidote (50 Gil) -- Heals Poison
Eye Drops (50 Gil) -- Heals Darkness
Soft (50 Gil) -- Heals Petrification
Echo Screen (50 Gil) -- Heals Silence

In your inventory you currently have 10 potions, 5 Hi-potions, and 5 Phoenix Downs, and you have 500 Gil to spend.

"Good luck on your pilgrimage. Guard this summoner well, and I hope this helps." One of the villagers says to you, Nemesis, while handing over an Ether.

"Beware when you're out on the road, there are many fiends. Take this with you." The stranger says to you, Tela, while giving you 3 antidotes.

"I really hope nothing goes wrong while you guys are traveling." the mother says to you, and gives you an Elixir, Yuri.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 11:38 PM