KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Did i miss something?

Did i miss something?
Started by: Furius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Furius
Christ's Right Hand Man

Did i miss something?

See when persephone shoots one of "Cain and Abel" and lets the other one go and get Mad Mardigan or whatever his name is. Why does Neo Morpheus and Trinity just stand there and let him go? I thought it was just cos the actors were standing cos they didnt have lines so just stood there waiting, but with all the detail the W bros put in, was there some reason for letting him go get his boss and their cronies. seems Neo etc's job would be a lot easier if they didnt alert menovinigan...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 12:47 AM
Furius is currently offline Click here to Send Furius a Private Message Find more posts by Furius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Maybe they thought if they didn't let him go Persephone wouldn't give them the kyemaker.blink

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 12:54 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

u didnt miss a thing

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 01:21 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

they were just following persephone in foreign territory. they knew as much about what the hell was going on as we did. if persephone tells the guy to go to the merovingian, i woulda let him go. after all, she's the one doing me that favor of taking me to the keymaker.

and you also have to realize why she did that. it wasn't so the mero would be alerted. it was because cain and abel were the guards. letting the guard run away would let them get the keymaker out a lot faster than if they had to fight him. they wanted the keymaker. they didn't care about the mero and his cronies.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 01:31 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Persephone didn’t tell the guard to go get the Merovingian, to get our protagonists in trouble. She wanted the Mero to know what she’d done, aka given his prized Keymaker to Neo, Trinity and Morpheus.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 01:12 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Mad Mardigan - LOL. Someone has been watching Willow smile

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 04:24 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furius
Christ's Right Hand Man

She could've just killed him too then told menovinigan later. good spotting Sifer that was my own little Wakowski-style homage to another classic film

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 11:11 PM
Furius is currently offline Click here to Send Furius a Private Message Find more posts by Furius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hodgie723
The One

Neo is too cool and too much of a badass to say anything. Plus, if Persephone didn't let him go to get the Merovingian.. there wouldn't have been that amazing fight scence where Neo just kicks everyone's ass and bleads only a drop.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 11:53 PM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
Mad Mardigan - LOL. Someone has been watching Willow smile

Lol laughing out loud

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:06 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

i think hodgie has a point. at its heart, the matrix is still an action/sci-fi flick. it has to have fights.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:34 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

And that's only 'cause he decided to block a big arabian knife thing.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 11:29 AM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by hodgie723
Neo is too cool and too much of a badass to say anything. Plus, if Persephone didn't let him go to get the Merovingian.. there wouldn't have been that amazing fight scence where Neo just kicks everyone's ass and bleads only a drop.

yeah that scene kicked ass smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 12:15 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote