KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » New topic idea

New topic idea
Started by: theEvilJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theEvilJedi

New topic idea

UBH picth this to Raz.For a new topic lets have one where you can advertise for other sites.I know from doing this many sites don't allow it and its hard to recruit new people then.If it is approved could I be mod. of it for thinking of it?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 10:50 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Here's my idea and I think you'll like it EJ. We have a Greetings page. It states the names of every member on this site(not Padawans) and their rank. So it will start by listing the Jedi counsel members, then Jedi Masters, then Jedi Knights. It will give explainations of how you move up the ranks, how the site is run and if you click on the names you can go to their personal bio. I mentioned this in my JC proposal to Raz, also I think we should make it mandatory for JC members and JMasters to have completed bio's so people who come in to visit can more personally know the members who are most loyal and highly ranked. What do you think?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 01:27 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I don't think Raz is to hot on Spam, and he might think that idea as spam forum. I dunno, anyways you can always post your fav forums in your sig, like I do.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 04:09 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

You meant that comment for EJ right? I think a greetings page would be great.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 04:07 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Yes

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 05:26 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote