KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Best Silent Moment in the Trilogy

The Best Silent Moment in the Trilogy
Started by: TOH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Cool The Best Silent Moment in the Trilogy

In my opinion, the best silent moment is Neo doing that kung fu arm flex after being knocked down by Smith...

What do you think is the best silent scene? raver

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 02:59 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

Right after Neo and Smith Clash and create that Sonic Boom in the sky...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 04:06 AM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Re: The Best Silent Moment in the Trilogy

quote:
Originally posted by TOH
In my opinion, the best silent moment is Neo doing that kung fu arm flex after being knocked down by Smith...

What do you think is the best silent scene? raver

That one's probably my favorite as well....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 04:31 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

My favorite silent moment is after the Burly Brawl when all the Smiths are standing around, one of them cracks his neck, and they walk away.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 06:29 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Trinity's "Dodge this" sequence, taking out the agent on the rooftop. While it's not exactly *silent*, the resonance of the gunclap, watching the agent fly back, was insanely fun to watch.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 08:12 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

The Trinity-dodge moment was very very good and so was the burlybrawl moment with all the clone smiths walking away. Though I thought the scene in matrix 1 was good when smith and neo stand opposite of eachother and there is this bit of flying paper. It's like an old skool western. That is quite funny.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 08:14 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i agree with that flying paper moment.

i also like the end of the lobby scene in the first movie where they r getting on the elevator and it shows the aftermath of their big gunfight in the lobby, and that piece of tiling falls. i love it, even though it is innaccurate because really their woulda been bodies of guards lieing around the lobby, but whatever, still a great silent moment

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:08 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

In the SuperBrawl when Neo is knocked against the wall in that building and he get up and does the hand thing. I LOVE IT!!!!!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:33 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by fruits
i agree with that flying paper moment.

i also like the end of the lobby scene in the first movie where they r getting on the elevator and it shows the aftermath of their big gunfight in the lobby, and that piece of tiling falls. i love it, even though it is innaccurate because really their woulda been bodies of guards lieing around the lobby, but whatever, still a great silent moment

i don't wanna take away from the subject but... there are bodies. they're just hard to see since all the action was along both sides of the hall. if you look hard enough on the right and left lower corners, you will see. but the moment the elevator explodes... the mess is gone.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:57 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

quote:
Originally posted by rajah kalantiaw
i don't wanna take away from the subject but... there are bodies. they're just hard to see since all the action was along both sides of the hall. if you look hard enough on the right and left lower corners, you will see. but the moment the elevator explodes... the mess is gone.

thats because its a different floor probably smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 05:00 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

probably...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 06:14 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no expression

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 09:39 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

random no expression

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 09:49 AM
KidRock

no expression

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 10:52 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

dunno there all cool but maby when the twins go into ghost form for the first time it just blew me away

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:26 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote