KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » t1 special edition

t1 special edition
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

t1 special edition

can sum1 tell me what happenz in it? it kinda forgot and cant find the special edition

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:23 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

go to http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...3242834-4709269 and follow instructions from the top right to buy it mine is on the way because i cant remember what happens either

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 07:48 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

they show the whole concept behind t2. Sarah trie to convince kyle to blow up cyberdine systems and looks and finds the address in the phone book, shows it to kyle and he bascially tell sarah what arnie tells john in t2..'that's not my mission' and then sarah frustrated and agrivated runs off and kyle chases her down...won't say anything else to spoil it for you guys.. but if you are like most fans, it will shed a whole new perspective of james cameron and the excellence ot the first treminator film. james cameron says hes' glad he lefts stuff out of t1 becasue it would have robbed most of the good plot and story from t2.....I think the other voices documentary and the tv spots (trailers) and the updated to 1991 standards version of the film are the bset features of this dvd

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 12:50 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

I'M GONNA GET IT!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:38 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

ok but the terminator effects for t1 are XXXXXXXXXXX= dreadful, poor and hopeless you can tell its a puppet (unless your realy dumb) it looks more like a t 600 when the terminaotr effects are on (rubber skin) so what do you think

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:57 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

it was 1984 so if u compare it then i think it was made very well

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 04:31 PM
dulobast25

frankly masterofmatrix, the effects in t1 are extraordianry when compared to other films of any type or any budget in that era and frankly you can tell in t2 when arnold gets shot up by the cops that it's puppet and only a dummy can't see that...and in t3 when arnies head gets' kicked off you can tell that's a puppet head and when the tx pushed the cops heart out, the whole thing looks faker than the heart removal scene in t1.. frankly not only considering is 20 year age and budget, the t1 special effects were not onlt award winning like in t2 but overall were much more bold and ambitious that the effects in t2.. and if you want to know why i'll lay it all out for you...I admit that you can tell when he pulled his eve out that you could tell, but c'mon i could tell that arnie @ the end of t3 was computer animated..and that was a 2003 170 million dollar film.....I agree yet again (miracle) with alic** that t1 was made VERY well and frankly is considered by most movie critics that werw around for both that t1 is actually the better crafted of the two films...I can show you where that quote came from...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:57 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

so your saying i dont need a new mufler

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 11:16 AM
dulobast25

Man, you know, you read my mind..lol

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:52 AM
alic88
Barzakh

i really liked the terminator. infact i am gonna c it again 2day. been a while( 2 months)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 05:26 PM
dulobast25

hey alic88 did you get t1 special edition, yet?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 03:05 AM
alic88
Barzakh

i got it. the problem is my family. these dayz i am with family. they really dont want me 2 c strong violence. lol. the terminator had a lot of it. so when i'm alone i'll watch it. i dont want n e 1 else 2 watch it with me. they keep asking me stupid questions! i have it in my home

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 04:09 AM
dulobast25

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 06:26 AM