KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » I feel Betrayed

I feel Betrayed
Started by: Xizor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xizor

I feel Betrayed

I liked the REAL Brit Hunt, I wish we could get him and the others back. I know about them EvilJedi because when I came hear a few months ago I read ALL 10 pages (going back to the new year). I also checked the personal bio's before joining as Xizor. The chip on the shoulder means that EJ came back and began blsting people, not to mention pulling this recent treachery. Have you even looked at the site your moderating? If you have why don't you respond to all my the things I said in role playing. I feel that if EvilJedi can apologize and you both can stop being so childish you can continue with a plan. I think Raz should leave UBH as moderator but give EJ the important job of bringing new people into the forum, spicing up this site anf finding all those original guys. I had the idea the we could make a Jedi Councel, the councel would have 12 members like the real one. We would base councel membership on senority and good responses. Councilors could vote in others on and off the council by a majority vote(6-6 tie has Raz give deciding vote). The council would also amswer questions from the the others on the forum, we'd vote on the answers and vote on who could be promoted from Jedi master to Jedi Knight. With new members brought in by EJ, a system of promotion for good SW's talk would keep the forum buzzing. I wanted you guys to find those other members b/c this is who I think the councel should be: UBH, EJ, Xizor, Minok, Darth Heinous, Daniel Jassim, Brit Hunt(the real one), King Jedi, Rimmer and 3 positions to be filled. A system of senority would make eveyone want to respond often and well. Jedi Councel(votes people on/off, answers questions, does promotions), Jedi Masters(voted up due to # of and quality of responses), Jedi Knights(registered users) and Padawans(unregistered users). I agree we can work together nicely to create the best SW's forum on the web. UBH, please rely these ideas to Raz and patch things up with EJ.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2000 05:29 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

He has been notified. And also, we have a potential 10+ new members coming here as my advertisements so far have been successful. Also you guys in return please post at their forums, most have them in their sigs. Thanx

-UBH

Old Post Aug 16th, 2000 05:31 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Sounds good, let's get working on being friends, and not making enemies. What do you think of my councel idea?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2000 05:33 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Ok.But I do respone to the Role Playing stuff.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2000 05:33 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Xizor, contact Raz at [email protected] for the Jedi Council thing. I sent in a proposal on it, but I think you should have the majority of persay. Thanx.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2000 05:35 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

I'll e-mail him, but it will take some time(slow typersad ) I'm already exhausted from the non-stop hit paradesmile

Old Post Aug 16th, 2000 05:40 AM
theEvilJedi

Yeah it has been rather exhasting lately.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2000 05:42 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace23

Good idea about the council Xizor. Every board needs a certain amount of leadership. I know I'm new here but I hope to contribute enough to the board to make it the second best out there smile Gotta keep my other board #1 smile

Old Post Aug 16th, 2000 06:37 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Good callsmile It's good to have new die hard fans like yourself coming in!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2000 07:08 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Sorry Xizor about the hit parade that constantly goes on. I am German, and one of our worst features, is we like to get the last word in smile

Old Post Aug 16th, 2000 09:22 AM
theEvilJedi

same here.I'm German as well.No wonder we kept on bickering.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2000 10:00 AM
Xizor

Ok you two hot headssmile EJ, great job getting new members (see that's why we made amends Jedi Mercenary). I hope we can sit down and have a talk about the Jedi councel soon.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 03:31 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

smile stick out tongue eek! :sad mad evil face laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 03:39 AM
Xizor

Does that mean we'll discuss it soon?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 06:16 AM
Xizor

Counsel members

If my counsel idea goes through here's the list of members who I feel deserve the most consideration to be on it:
UnknownBountyHunter- Obviously
Xizor- I've been here a while and it's my idea
theEvilJedi- Original member, recruits new ones
Minok- Original member EJ claims he can get back
Daniel Jassim- Original member who might not be found
KingJedi- Been here a while
Darth Henious- Been here a while

The other 5 spots should be filled by the above people voting members in, here's some people who haven't been here long but are making good impressions:
Jedi Mercenary
Mace23
Dark Mara
Lightsaber01
A few more I can't remember(not Maker)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 08:34 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Re: Counsel members

I don't think they should be "voted" in, they should earn their way in. Philosophical impact, and Star Wars insight levels, also posting numbers, and quality of posts count.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 08:58 AM
theEvilJedi

Re: Counsel members

Don't forget Dim.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 09:30 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Well, I think anyone who could be runners up:
Jedi Mercenary
Mace 23
Lightsabre001

The others have only been posting for two days, not really enough yet. But they will get there.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 10:08 AM
Dim
Creativity

About how many people are on this forum?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 10:34 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

There use to be about 16 but many left.Thats why I am recruiting more.Now with the new people,yourself included,I would say about 8 to 12.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 10:37 AM