KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » harry potter book 6

harry potter book 6
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

harry potter book 6

what do you think gonna happen in book 6

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 11:07 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

I think that a lot more are going to happen to Harry relationship-wise. Asn with the D.A.

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:07 AM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

also i think we will find out more about lily

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:31 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

i think harry will get together with ginny, maybe not in this book but in the seventh one at the most. and ron and herminny. and apparantly ron and hermy will se voldy for the first time.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 03:01 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

yeah i think we will see more of voldermort in this book

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:32 PM
starlitegrl
lilangel

I heard somewhere online that Lupin is gonna play a Big role in the 6th book.
I hope so........lupin is one of my fave. characters.

GO LANCERS!!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 08:09 PM
starlitegrl is currently offline Click here to Send starlitegrl a Private Message Find more posts by starlitegrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

maybe it has something to do with ron and hermione

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 05:59 PM
Snape_Sirius***

I think Ron will admit to Harry that he likes Hermione. ANd Harry's gonna let it slip to Hermione and Ron and Harry are going to get in a big argument about it. But like usually Hermione will play peacemaker and settle it. There will deffinetley(Well I hope) be more Snape info about his past. His so mysteriou! I hope Jk will let us know!! bunny

FLIPPING BUNNIES ATTACK!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 06:46 PM
Snape_Sirius*** is currently offline Click here to Send Snape_Sirius*** a Private Message Find more posts by Snape_Sirius*** Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

yeah i agree

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 08:06 PM
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

DEFINATELY! Why does Dumbledore trust him so much? did he maybe save Dumbledore's life???

Also, Hermione might be dumped by Viktor and Ron will get protective.

Or maybe Krum will come to visit hermione and Ron will lose it!

Also, Harry is going to try and save Sirius I think.

What about all those Occlumency lessons???

Do you think that Dumbledore will want harry to learn Legilemency too? you know, to try and read Voldemorts mind???

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 10:54 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

yeah that would be interesting

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 12:57 PM
Laviera_j

It would also be cool!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 08:34 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

you know those portrates of all the previous headmasters and famous wizards in dumbledores office? and they all chat wiv eachother and dumbledore etc. maybe harry finds a way to get one of his parents so he can converse with them, it would answer him a lot of questions and it must be poosible for him to do if loadz of dead wizards get one! get me?

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:09 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

yeah, I get ya...thats cool, but I really dont think hasrry is going to care about much in the next book, at least not for a while... no

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:15 PM
IBTonks

so u thinks hes not gonna care bout his parents n e more!!! espec after seein their ghosts and all in the fourth book! i reacon it cud happen! after all his parents deserve a bigger role!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:18 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

yeah that would be good if he could get to talk to his parents

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:50 PM
IBTonks

wud answer so many questions i expect, not just for him! plenty for us aswell! i hope it actually happens! u think it will?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:54 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

me too

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:56 PM
Member.

nah

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 11:55 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i know there is something we will find out about lily thats for sure

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:20 AM