KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello...I'm new here :D

Hello...I'm new here :D
Started by: Danistar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Danistar
Eowyn & Faramir forever!!

Hello...I'm new here :D

Hey everyone!!! I'm Danistar and I'm from Lithuania ( Europe ). I like waching movies, skating, listennig to music and etc... I hope to have fun here. roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
EXTRA LESSONS WITH SNAPE -what on earth had he done to deserve this?
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.
There are more qoutes in my profile.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:15 PM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Olá Danistar!Welcome big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:33 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

hello there!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 11:32 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

hey! hope you have fun here!!

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 11:58 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

cheers beer Happy Dance

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 02:54 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hello there, stranger from distand land

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 12:18 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Welcome

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 01:47 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Hi Danistar, Welcome aboard !

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 10:54 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Smile Hi!

Wlcome, Danistar. doctor Enjoy KMC forums mobile
Hey, I'm from Lithuania too!

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 10:09 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wow! Lithuanian invasion! Hello!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 01:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Not more European! eek! j/k

Welcome aboard Nefertite and Danistar!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 05:49 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackicedragoon
Brian the Dog

welcome to thee forum!! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 05:56 PM
blackicedragoon is currently offline Click here to Send blackicedragoon a Private Message Find more posts by blackicedragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: Hello...I'm new here :D

quote:
Originally posted by Danistar
Hey everyone!!! I'm Danistar and I'm from Lithuania ( Europe ). I like waching movies, skating, listennig to music and etc... I hope to have fun here. roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

sup danistar! 'Quel re! (which means "good day" in elvish) where is lithuania and what's it like there? cool lotr quote, i've read all the books too. can't wait to see rotk movie! did you know that the elven language is partially based on french? both languages are pretty. i know a cool elven pharses and what is your hobbit/elf name site. oh! welcome to kmc and enjoy your stay! ja ne!

~battosai yuriko~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 09:02 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danistar

Hello, Robrecruit!

Lithuania is in north - east Eorope, by the Baltic sea, near the scandinavia. Happy Dance I will try to put some pictures of it next time. ( because I havn't much time now sad )
I know my elvish name. It's Luthien Anwamane...
i really have to go now. See ou soon!!!!

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 07:50 AM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danistar

A picture of my city rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Attachment: vilnius view.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 04:34 AM
Danistar

Another one Happy Dance

Attachment: old town street.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 04:35 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what nice views, it'd be nice to tour europe.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 02:12 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Hey Danistar, nice pics, stick around.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 09:47 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

nice pics indeed.enjoy u're posting..

BOPRecruit 16,be sure that not all europe is like that....

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 09:56 AM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i know that!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 09:00 AM